Posts by 5yearbeta

Only two bugs I've run into are this gun bug and the loose loot being, well, too loose. I've read up on the loose loot issue, and I will take care of it later since it has already been addressed and there are guides. This bug, though, I have no idea. Completely wiped the SPT-AKI folder after the first time it came up and I've reinstalled. Gone through everything again, the unpatcher (going from current tarkov to a previous version) and then applying the SPT-AKI files to the SPT-AKI folder. Registered new account and still the same issue. 5.56mm platform guns float behind whoever has one equipped. Enemy PMC's (raiders), actual Raiders, Scavs - doesn't matter. If they've spawned with a 5.56mm gun they will undoubtedly be unable to shoot. The bug is also very odd graphically and it is easy to spot in-raid as the scav/pmc in question will have a rotating arm/gun thing going on. In addition, if I equip one and pull it out, I will no longer be able to open doors or loot anything/touch bodies etc... I will attach a screencap of it. Please help.