Posts by tiddle

A great mod, but I have a bug with finding containers and other things, but the search for corpses and loot on the ground works. There is no window labeled "Search" and a white dot. And the last question, is this some kind of mistake or should everything be like this.

Not sure about, it seems ok for me.

That wall of text is an issue, but i don't know what is causing it and i don't know how to fix it.

tiddle added a new version:

• Fix for not working flea market
      • This will cause a lot of item warnings, but from what i can see, it can be safely ignored?

yeah i have the same problem. if I remove the bnb, the problem goes away. Is there a way to fix it without removing the bnb?

If you disable ragfair fix in `config.json` ("fix_ragfair"), it should make the flea market useable again.

You'll get a lot of item preset warnings, but that seems to be ok. They seem to be safely ignorable.

Hi Tiddle, i'm new to this and i am only using 2 mods, This one and Ereshkigal's All in One Mod, when i have Bread and butter installed my flea market is empty, when i have only all in one installed it is populated. is there a conflict or should i look for another mod that fixes "loose" loot spawns like bread and butter does?

I think there's an issue with the BnB flea market.

tiddle can you point me to the file location containing the backpack contents of PMCbot's generated by this mod? I'd like to add additional contents to their backpack spawns if possible.

it's probably somewhere around here:

bread-and-butter/Controller.js at 6d5421e44d581ca48fd38c6768c87f605c520e9f · tiddle/bread-and-butter
    SPT AKI mod. Copied from https://hub.sp-tarkov.com/files/file/156-bread-and-butter/ by Lone_Simon minor changes to get working for 2.0.1 -…
    github.com

Hi!
    When I kill PMC and loot him, all items don't have a mark "found in raid" but with scavs everything ok

I'm probably not going to fix this issue, but I've found that this helps mod works fine in 2.0.1:

Right now starting a clean game without mods and it works, but when I put "bread and butter" to a mods folder it starts again, no fir marker if I loot from PMC's.
    So I think I need to ask some questions to tiddle.

As much as i would love to help you. I don't actually know the Bread and Butter codebase that well as I didn't write it. I only got it to work for the newest version of SPT.

I do know that some of it's "fixes" actually break things, so potentially you could try turning off some of the "fixes" in bread and butter to see if it resolves your issue.

eg, i know people are having issues with `fix assort` and `fix barter` flags being on in the Bread and Butter mod.

tiddle added a new version:

Don't bother updating to this version if 2.3.48 is working for you.

• Fix issue with raider_ai_for_scav flag
    • Modify loading of config paths via relative paths instead of absolute

tiddle added a new file: