Posts by JmanTheBoss

FAIT may not work on 3.2.1. I won't have time to really check for a couple of days, though.

Edit: Did a super-quick check on 3.2.1, and it starts up for me using the default config, and my own personal settings. Can you paste your config settings in a spoiler? I don't have time to test a bunch of config settings on my end, but I can at least try your specific setup that's having problems.

I don't believe FAIT can do that right now, unfortunately

Ive solved the issue, I didnt have winrar downloaded so i was using a .rar online converter, and it wasnt converting it correctly, the .json file was empty. But i downloaded winrar and it worked that way.

Having issues where I can't even open the server, I have multiple mods installed and if i removed FAIT, the server opens and all the text appears. If i have FAIT, only the following appears before the server crashes:

[2022-08-18T02:36:02.520Z] info: Importing configs...

[2022-08-18T02:36:02.550Z] info: ModLoader: loading mods...

I tried it with only FAIT and no other mods installed, same issuem, server pops up for half a second and closes.

currently on 1.24.3 of FAIT and 3.2.1 of SPT

the errors started happening when i bought the Mr. Holodilnick Thermal bag. i had no space at first, i moved items then bought it again and it said transaction error. i did a few times until i realized it used my money but didnt give me the item (i was also able to buy items from the flea market before lvl 20). now whenever i sell items, buy items, submit quest items, it says transaction error.

EDIT: SOMETIMES closing the server and launcher and restarting the game, SOMETIMES. not sure what happened but after restarting a few times it has corrected itself.