Posts by Its Honto

May be alot of mods but it is a seemingly reoccurring issue whether or not i delete all my mods or keep them all in. A few Rouge bodies will be fine and i can loot them. But some of them i will begin looting and searching their vest for example and it will immediately crash. Or when I instantly open their bodies. I've tried to fix this on my own but I'm no expert at this kind of stuff.

Some help would be appreciated, please and thank you :sleeping:

Try using the link provided in this thread see if that fixes it for you, can you do me a favour as it seems to have fixed it? For them, take a screen shot of your BSG files before doing this save it somewhere, if it works take a screenshot of the new files using the link, maybe something weird is happening there Link to other thread

Which BSG files, the one where I copy and paste or?

"Assembly-CSharp.dll" file has turned into a .bak. Do I need to delete it and reinstall my SPT Launcher or what. I'm not very sure as I haven't had this for long. And since the game cannot find it because it is a .bak file, I cannot play. Any idea how to fix?

All the mods I had on beforehand worked fine with it. The AKI Save failed to work and that is what initially started this problem to occur.

Sorry, any help is accepted!! :cute_rage: