Infinite Loading Screen

• Try using the link provided in this thread see if that fixes it for you, can you do me a favour as it seems to have fixed it? For them, take a screen shot of your BSG files before doing this save it somewhere, if it works take a screenshot of the new files using the link, maybe something weird is happening there Link to other thread

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Try using the link provided in this thread see if that fixes it for you, can you do me a favour as it seems to have fixed it? For them, take a screen shot of your BSG files before doing this save it somewhere, if it works take a screenshot of the new files using the link, maybe something weird is happening there Link to other thread

This does work, deleting and reinstalling the game has fixed the problem for loading now just wait for the bear/Usec screen to load!

Which BSG files, the one where I copy and paste or?

• Yeah the files you copy and paste, don’t worry too much if it’s too late

• Just spoke to OP, using the link for this version seemed to have worked, I’m guessing something is missing or something from downloading when using the launcher?

As it’s now fixed, closing thread

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!