Posts by gryfin

Okay, so there was some files from old version on the disc (idk where) but after wiping it completly AKI works.

So thanks all for feedback i know i was pain in the a** but we can close thread as solved now.

Server log is reporting you are trying to run AKI 2.2.0 ???
    Update live tarkov to current, and install the latest AKI please if you want continued assistance.

Okay for some reason my AKI making some old 2.2.0 folder even after deleting it and reinstall. I will try to completly clean that disk out and be back with resoult

I've had the exact same issue. For those in the future: consider restarting your PC? It resolved it for me. Maybe something to do with .NET installs not taking effect properly or something else altogether.

I did whole reainstall game, SPT, .NET installs PC restarts do not help

D:\Games <folder when BSG launcher setting files (by default) that you have to copy to SPT and is set in BSG launcher

D:\BsgLauncher <BSG launcher

D:\Tarkov SP < my SPT folder

D:\Tarkov SP < path set in SPT

I know, i was disabling everything, just basic functions, like in start of a thread i was installing manually then thru installer.

With and without antivirus. Just don't know what could work.

Game crashes second after it starts, and "EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe". ElapsedMilliseconds:128 this info popping up.

EFT_BE.exe is automaticly deleted after start.

I tried reinstall both game and SPT (manual install and thru installer)

I've done some tries on fix it like:

-copying missing file

-renaming winhttp.dll to version.dll (saw this somewhere here)

-reinstalling NET.framework etc

-disabling antivirus

-launching as admin (both server and launcher together and apart)

Yea dude i have same problem with no mods at all.

Fresh tarkov from BSG installing thru Installer or manually and same results.

All up to date but :File not exist. File: "EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe". ElapsedMilliseconds:120: popping in logs.

I cant copy that from original game because it isn't there anymore idk why....