Posts by Ditch

another thing to add, just took off all mods and it's still throwing the same trace error.

[ERROR] Trace:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'Foldable' of undefined

at Function.getSizeByInventoryItemHash (F:\Tarkov - Copy\obj\src\helpers\InventoryHelper.js:127:47)

at Function.getContainerMap (F:\Tarkov - Copy\obj\src\helpers\ContainerHelper.js:140:45)

at Function.getStashSlotMap (F:\Tarkov - Copy\obj\src\controllers\PlayerController.js:88:32)

at Function.addItem (F:\Tarkov - Copy\obj\src\controllers\InventoryController.js:581:43)

at Function.buyItem (F:\Tarkov - Copy\obj\src\controllers\TradeController.js:30:36)

at Function.confirmTrading (F:\Tarkov - Copy\obj\src\controllers\TradeController.js:85:36)

at Function.confirmRagfairTrading (F:\Tarkov - Copy\obj\src\controllers\TradeController.js:124:38)

at Object.processRagfairTrade [as aki] (F:\Tarkov - Copy\obj\src\callbacks\TradeCallbacks.js:14:32)

at Function.handleEvents (F:\Tarkov - Copy\obj\src\routers\ItemEventRouter.js:26:30)

at Object.handleEvents [as aki] (F:\Tarkov - Copy\obj\src\callbacks\ItemEventCallbacks.js:9:53)

All mods are updated to their latest and are all atleast 2.2.0 given none have given me issues after installing and worked properly. This problem sort of came out of no where. Gonna try taking some mods out and doing tests myself but any help would be amazing :) thank you

I had this same issue before the update and think I even had a ticket opened on it but I ended up getting busy and not able to try much.
    Issue is pretty straight forward, I turn in a task and boom infinite loading circle in the bottom right.
    I've tried on multiple profiles and it does the same thing when turning in tasks.

I am trying it now, I do know that in the 2 playthroughs ive been doing postman pat just has not been coming at the right time. i get postman pat part 2 at like level 5 when the first part doesn't unlock until level 10. Will update in a few to say if it worked.

Alright so just like profile editor it took a couple tries of, not joking when I say this, doing the same thing over and over to get it to work lmfao it's all working fine now though. everything was installed correctly the first time but it just didn't want to work. thanks for the help.

Dragged all the mods into the mods folder in the user directory, exactly how the ReadMes described it. Don't know if this helps any but I tried using the profile editor and it just locked me out of the launcher account by saying my password was wrong. Don't know if that's a connected issue or not. I've tried seeing if maybe i had the wrong launcher version but 1.5.1 seems to be the right one for all the mods I have installed, including the profile editor.