Posts by Atarugolan

yeah as I said in the overview, the readme needs updating, there is only multiple now, from 0 to 1, it won’t allow you to go negative and going negative causes huge game breaking bugs, so I’ll never change that back 0.5 is 50% of its original weight

Just think, items weight times the multiplier equals new weight

So is multiple settings (example, 0 0.1 0.2 0.3 ....) or is 0 0.50 1? because i try 0 (but not change) 0.1 (not change) and number over the 1, the weight stay identical. but for the weight i can edit directly the item file on server, not a problem, but I wrote because i gonna crazy to understand what that work, i try also add the old option, but nothing change :D

ReRead the ReadMe and do not go below 0 weight

Hi, now the weight option do not work, before is possible set under the 0. now all change we make nothing happens. Is better before, when we can do the less weigh option. now you can remove because not working. i set 0. 1. 20. 50. 100. and the weight stay allways identical.

also isn't anymore present the option WeightOptions. so that number we place in the weightChanges, what is? perc, forc, mul?

Your mod is fantastic, but some option if not working there is no point in putting them on, they just drive people crazy to understand how they work