Posts by rizky2341

I'm suspicious of the bot difficulty value "BotDifficultyeasy" in your log file. Do you have a mod that's altering ai settings?

Or have you altered the BotConfig.js files pmc.difficulty value?

I'd also check your anti-virus to ensure it's not flagging any spt files and deleting them.

nope, there's no false alarm with antivirus . also i already fresh installed spt and the game(it didn't have any mod yet)

When I say a fresh spt install I mean starting everything again, new copy of live to an empty folder and a new copy of 2.1.0? if that’s the case and you did this, I’d move to reinstalling live eft and going again

yup, already do that also. it didnt change anything. stil stuck at 00:00.00 loading screen

i would try doing a fresh install of SPT, your getting a few errors but ill be dammed if i know whats causing them, make sure its a fresh profile when trying it too, no mods and go from there

i already delete the old SPT file(it's fresh update), also there's no mod installed

hi, want to update something. so my problem is solved, what am I do ? first, u need to clean delete your tarkov sp file, then play the original game as PMC 1(must be online and not care the result whether u die or escape) then exit the game and copy your Original EFT to new dir(for tarkov SP), extract ur tarkov SP into the new folder, start the server(wait until the certificate download) and open the launcher. DON'T START THE GAME (just make an account) first you need to go on setting, what you need to do is remove registry key. After that, you can launch the game if it's success your game version supposed to be like this...

I see, so is there a way or something to fix that(to fix my problem)? because I also have no idea what is happening. already check my antivirus there's also no problem with it(check antivirus log). I hope my problem can be solved :)

that's not what offline mode I meant. so when I play offline mode it's just like regular eft(the progress not saved), it didn't have any progress(can't finish the mission, etc). the progression is supposed to be like online right, you can save the loot, finish the mission and etc. isn't it? or I'm misunderstood something

hello, so i decided to try Tarkov SP mod,it's my firstime(already follow the guide) but currently I have some problem which is I'm stuck at creating game world. everything is fine(like play on offline mode) any help ?. yes I already tried and looking in the solved problem forum, but it doesn't help me :)