Posts by Bullets_Bane

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of information regarding the stutter issue. -Out of curiosity, have you tried disabling the AI changes the mod makes? That's the primary culprit I can think of, once you're sure it's not a "Too many bots" issue. I'll try and look into this a bit more myself, but in the past this has been an ellusive issue that doesn't seem to affect all SPT installations equally.

That's one of the first things I tried was disabling AI spawn changes, however I didn't disable the "all AI changes" feature on the config editor exe because I wasn't sure if this option affected difficulty changes (which is why I got the mod in the first place). I then tried running Lua spawn rework alongside to see if I could use Lua for the spawns and use FAIT for things like gear changes and difficulty. It didn't seem to matter though, I still experienced stutters and freezes.

I also tried disabling some of the features I circled in the picture shown here. These were some of the configs I had a hunch may have been a cause but they don't seem to change much in performance at least for me.

I'm not sure if my case is just an isolated incident, but since I've upgraded to the new current versions of Tarkov, AKI, and as well as this mod I have been experiencing more stutter than usual to the point that the it makes the game unplayable. The stutters become really noticeable when the server generates a number of bots or even when an AI fire it's weapon, so whenever a new wave spawns or a bot takes a shot at me my game freezes and stutters until the server is finished doing whatever processes it is trying to complete.

I've tried troubleshooting to the best of my ability on my end by lowering bot spawn rates and removing other mods I had installed as well. I tried disabling certain features of the mod in the config executable that I believed may have been a cause but no change or improvement in performance was made unless I remove the mod itself altogether.