Posts by NekoPeko

Game loads normally, stash and everything is working without problems.
    Loading into a raid takes normal time, but when the deploy timer reaches zero, it takes like 10 additional seconds to spawn me in, and every 10-15 second my frames drop to 0, then after a bit it goes normal, then again framedrop. And repeat and repeat. :kannatiredofthis:
    I noticed that the server keeps generating more and more bots, so i tried to disable whatever mod that was editing bot spawns. I did get it to generate only once, but it still framedropped, plus it wouldnt even spawn me in.
    I really have no clue whats wrong, and i sadly dont have the time/patience to install the mods one by one and test it kanapoker

I am aware i have a sh*tton of mods, but it worked no problem last time i had a similar mod count. kanacurious

My PC specs are:

AMD Ryzen 9 7900 12-core

Geforce RTX 4080

32 GB DDR5 Ram

2 TB NVMe.2 SSD

So i have been at work trying to make SPT working on Linux.

While i got the Tarkov part running, sadly not the singleplayer part.

First of all, the server.exe doesnt start, error provided.
    And second of all, the launcher doesnt start even with .NET installed (Keeps asking to still install dotnet)

-------------------------------

I am fully aware that games arent all that in love with linux and are a pain in the a** to run (some not running at all), but i really wanna try my hardest to try and make this work.
    If anyone has any idea what could be wrong and/or know how to fix this, please let me know. kannacrying nyurage

it's all good, might have been profile related, would have recommended adding that back last, ill leave the thread open for now, if you don't update with it popping back up ill close the thread in a few days animehappyhop

No problem found.

Ran SCAV and PMC on different maps. Everything works just fine.

Seems as some mods did an oopsie and [CENSORED] up some bot settings.

Thank you for your help. I don't know what i would do without you sir. :notlikethis:

so something is def throwing some errors, though it doesn't indicate what, i'd recommend starting a fresh install of SPT with a new profile, no mods.

make sure everything runs fine for a few raids, then start adding mods back, testing it every few mods to make sure it's still fine

once you find the error pops up, check the last few mods added and go from there

Weirdly enough, it works now.
    Im gonna do some in depth testing, but it seems that everything is alright.

Weird... :cute_rage:

so something is def throwing some errors, though it doesn't indicate what, i'd recommend starting a fresh install of SPT with a new profile, no mods.

make sure everything runs fine for a few raids, then start adding mods back, testing it every few mods to make sure it's still fine

once you find the error pops up, check the last few mods added and go from there

Solid copy.

At every server start, the first raid spawns bots without a problem. Though on the second raid and any after that, it doesnt. The console doesnt seemingly report any error.
    This happened even before using Lua_CustomSpawnPoints.
    Any help is appreciated.
    If any info is missing or is needed for further solving, let me know, Ill happily oblige.