Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?ed191…DYsbUPoM6Tnzsb24r5e2Km8Fk
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?a46f8…tBipfnZAKZp7dipsxoqrEcpGi
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Through the Official Battlestate games Launcher.
    List of used mods
    AdditionalGear_Core
    basuro_zerotimes
    DeadW0lf_BalancedMeds
    Faupi-HideoutArchitect
    GaaxWeapons
    KawaiiWeaponMods
    Lua_CustomSpawnPoints
    MakesSense
    ModularNVG
    Nootropix-BigCases
    SamSWAT-CoDMW_CTSFO1
    SamSWAT-CoDMW_JWGROM
    SamSWAT-CoDMW_Pararescue
    SamSWAT-L85A2
    SamSWAT-MWAirFrame
    senko-modapi
    zThatGuyXIV-RandomLootGen
    ZThunderbags-BiggerBang

At every server start, the first raid spawns bots without a problem. Though on the second raid and any after that, it doesnt. The console doesnt seemingly report any error.
    This happened even before using Lua_CustomSpawnPoints.
    Any help is appreciated.
    If any info is missing or is needed for further solving, let me know, Ill happily oblige.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

• so something is def throwing some errors, though it doesn't indicate what, i'd recommend starting a fresh install of SPT with a new profile, no mods.

make sure everything runs fine for a few raids, then start adding mods back, testing it every few mods to make sure it's still fine

once you find the error pops up, check the last few mods added and go from there

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• so something is def throwing some errors, though it doesn't indicate what, i'd recommend starting a fresh install of SPT with a new profile, no mods.

make sure everything runs fine for a few raids, then start adding mods back, testing it every few mods to make sure it's still fine

once you find the error pops up, check the last few mods added and go from there

Solid copy.

Weirdly enough, it works now.
    Im gonna do some in depth testing, but it seems that everything is alright.

Weird... :cute_rage:

• it's all good, might have been profile related, would have recommended adding that back last, ill leave the thread open for now, if you don't update with it popping back up ill close the thread in a few days animehappyhop

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• it's all good, might have been profile related, would have recommended adding that back last, ill leave the thread open for now, if you don't update with it popping back up ill close the thread in a few days animehappyhop

No problem found.

Ran SCAV and PMC on different maps. Everything works just fine.

Seems as some mods did an oopsie and [CENSORED] up some bot settings.

Thank you for your help. I don't know what i would do without you sir. :notlikethis:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!