Posts by RealReal

Which file should we edit to fix that? Should we instead wait for an update directly from Fin?

I also replied to this in the main comments thread, but I'll add it in here too just for clarify's sake : )

Unfortunately, FAIT doesn't make any boss-specific changes at the moment, and by default they're left completely unmodified. You could add bosses to the low, mid or high tier AI lists if you wanted to give them the same AI as the other bots on that list, but there's currently no way to alter individual bosses (Except, I suppose, making them the only bot in one of those lists).

Done like you said, put "bosskilla" in "hard AI" and now it behaves much much better compared to before. It's not as broken , not even remotely, but geared enough to pack a punch and shoot accurately back :) Thank you so much!

Hello, i've been using this mod and i wanted to ask if there are some better settings for killa / ai in general. I use 2.1.0 spt-aki.

Killa is like a machine, i can't even see him and get absolutely beamed across the world. I wanted to ask if there's something wrong with my settings or if killa got updated and buffed this much.

I used to play EFT live and almost finished the 100 killa kills, but i don't remember him being like this, at all.

Can anyone help me out? Perhaps there are some settings i can tweak so i can make ai match live?