Posts by WindupHero7

Will we get an update to AKI 3.2.5?

From the version information on FAIT's download page:

"This will be FAIT's final update, at least in its current form (Barring any small hotfixes needed in the next couple of days). As its grown, and as AKI continues to change, FAIT has become harder and harder to maintain, and in under a week I will no longer have the time to do so. I intend to split the gear changes portion of the mod into a standalone mod that will hopefully require much less maintenance, and eventually extend the "Behaviour Changes" functionality of FAIT into FAIL. The spawn changes are, in my opinion, something mods like Lua's Spawn Rework can do better than FAIT can, and so they will not be moved into a standalone mod."

Any chance of someone pulling the "Spawn all bots at start of raid" option into another mod? I've been trying to learn how to do it but struggling.

Fin himself has stated that mods like Lua's Spawn Rework handle spawning much better than FAIT. In Lua's Spawn Rework, you can set up your spawns as you wish including: setting all waves to be instant spawns, setting individual waves to spawn large amounts of bots, or, for less performance impact, setting a lot of waves with a very small timer between so you can have a raid's worth of bots spawn over the first 60 seconds or so.

I'm experiencing similar issues with the AI not shooting me, but in a real stupid way. It seems they will look at me and "engage" me, but they alternate between looking at me and looking down at their feet and firing straight into the ground. One of them once looked at me long enough to hit me with two rounds, but then proceeded to shoot into the ground while I walked up and executed him. I've seen this behavior on both PMCs and Scavs, but have not witnessed any bot-v-bot fights to know if they're doing this at each other as well.

=============NOT=AN=ERROR=========End Debug Hash==========NOT=AN=ERROR============

= =

xĀā,745ą426103538Đă2583951446ď182,1ĉ37669789324ī,43č2ĥęģ3ħ7,IJď9080Ĵ7Ę811,29ŀŅĎĤą6ĥ6Ļ4Ī9īĜ50Į315İ56ĔŁ1ŊėĐ2ŇĤ68ĦĜĖ17čĥ,|Ň0,ŷŷ|assaultŴpmcboƂfollowergluharżžƀƉƋƍƏƑƓƕrscouƛƌƎƐƒƔƖsecurity,ƊƨƞƫơsnipeƶƜƩrkojaƽƵƷƝƐžƽtƖǁƸƐbƀlƵ|ŻŽſƁgrƥp,beǑuƮc,exUǧǒnjrBigPƾǀ|-0.ŞǸ.ēŸǺġǺŞŇŇĠĠȅǿ8ȃǽŞǹ8ň.Ȅġġšȓ2ŷŶȓșŹŸŴǪǬƯǮǃDZdzǵ,ǦȡǣǑŵȚȭȒȘȓ3ňȮȭĠȲȒțŴƘǜƂǙƄƆƈȢƹƠƖȻƚɂƪɄƢƤƦɈƟƬƢƯƱƳNJǂɃɐƼȦǙȪrȧǭɆǝǟuǡȬȯ.ŒȲřňŞ|ŷ3źɭġɰŇ4ŴȬȲǙũİȳȒŵɮɬ|ą,Ȋɶ4ŷŀɶǙʂʄʊʇɰ|čɲɶŷɵǙȶɶ-ȄŒɥȝ|ɶŴșȒĺȎăňŷɪ|ȗ,ʨʩʧɰɩɶȲʕʜĠɵȇŴɪʬ5Şľɶʻ,ʽǙǙʿˁ|˄ʏʔɰʵɶȆʘũɬȯŴʟʜȸŷȇ˖ʇɬȲʛʩ,˜ȒˋʷˆŷŃɶʄċɰ˥ņʏ|ȕ˨ɶ˪ċʉ˲ʬ˴ɰȜɹĻˌʫˎ˞ʕʷɬ˓ȸȝȰŇˆd52cc5ba4bŗĄĿř006Ġ5cdeb2ʼnd7f̖c̖0e7ceŰʕźmapnameshƐǀƮƿƗtet̷mwƳhƤm̯sŴȜȰ͊ȴʧȝɽʤ̃̃ǹʛɴȜȈȷ˺ȰĠ˖ȳ̙͝ȜŞȍȳɯ͌̅ȝȗͦŸ5:ʻ:̖ɻaƌ,Ͳlʹͳ͵ͷͶ͹ș white blueBG

= =

=============NOT=AN=ERROR=========End Debug Hash==========NOT=AN=ERROR============

I've discovered the issue! Kiki's Fence Tweaks (which is described as only removing items from the Fence) has a setting that removes items from the Flea Market as well. Something about this setting doesn't just remove the item from the market but somehow has the effect of removing the item wherever it finds it, which was catching the Mag Case as it came out of my hideout and deleting it from existence.

Yes but also no- The folder is there in both installs, but I mean in-game in my Stash full of mags. I own multiple in my Live install. In AKI-SPT, I cannot get the case to appear in my Stash even after crafting it in my hideout, and while the Magazine Case shows in the Handbook down in the bottom right, it does not show in the item list in the Flea Market.

Put simply, the Magazine Case does not exist as an inventory item in my game. It shows up in the item browser, as quest rewards, and as craftable in my hideout, but does not appear in the Flea Market (not even on the leftmost items bar, only 15 records in Cases when the item browser has 16) and doesn't show up in my stash when I click "get items" in the hideout. I don't believe any of my mods alter these items (I do not have Case Space Manager enabled in ServerValueModifier), and the magazine case does appear in the Live EFT install where I copied my files from. If anyone knows what's gone wrong, please help