Where did you download your game from?
    Battlestate Games Launcher
    List of used mods
    ACOG4Life-OpticRework
    Clodans-ragfair-chance
    Faupi-MunitionsExpert
    Kiki-FenceTweaks
    ServerValueModifier
    Astealz-SmartSpawnController (rebuilt for current version)
    ThatGuyXIV-RandomLootGen

Put simply, the Magazine Case does not exist as an inventory item in my game. It shows up in the item browser, as quest rewards, and as craftable in my hideout, but does not appear in the Flea Market (not even on the leftmost items bar, only 15 records in Cases when the item browser has 16) and doesn't show up in my stash when I click "get items" in the hideout. I don't believe any of my mods alter these items (I do not have Case Space Manager enabled in ServerValueModifier), and the magazine case does appear in the Live EFT install where I copied my files from. If anyone knows what's gone wrong, please help

• Yes but also no- The folder is there in both installs, but I mean in-game in my Stash full of mags. I own multiple in my Live install. In AKI-SPT, I cannot get the case to appear in my Stash even after crafting it in my hideout, and while the Magazine Case shows in the Handbook down in the bottom right, it does not show in the item list in the Flea Market.

• hmm, for now, try without mods and a new profile, use the profile editor and make it level 15, see if you can see it on the flea, give yourself 2mil too or something to see if you can get it into your stash, a normal install does have this item so weird its not there for you

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I've discovered the issue! Kiki's Fence Tweaks (which is described as only removing items from the Fence) has a setting that removes items from the Flea Market as well. Something about this setting doesn't just remove the item from the market but somehow has the effect of removing the item wherever it finds it, which was catching the Mag Case as it came out of my hideout and deleting it from existence.

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!