Posts by Pulu

The editor keeps telling me I have modded items in my inventory, preventing me from adding items/money, even though no modded items are present in the stash (not sure why modded items would prevent adding money in the first place)

Check your stash within the profile editor to see if any item has been marked with a red triangle in the list. If you find any, delete those items and it will let you add items/money again after that.

I've used it in many BE builds over the last year or so, I used it to help with testing as even the dev profiles can be annoying and have used this to test out multiple aspects of the newest builds... I only received this error with this one, hence why I asked and I know BE can have issues. I wasn't sure if this was something that is due to new wipe coding in BE and was just bringing it up, not demanding a solution.

Safest bet is if you're using BE builds avoid asking support questions for mods and or tools here as it is more than likely the issue in question is happening because of the be build.

Keep getting issue, don't know if it's to do with bleeding edge or not but I keep getting "Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'o')" whenever I attempt to save profile.

You're trying to edit a profile from the Spt 3.7.0 alpha test so stop doing that and wait for new spt to release.

Hey, just curious what the skills BotSound and BotReload do?

BotSound makes your footstep sounds go bye bye for ex and BotReload can make your gun reload speed superfast but not to be mixed with clip bullet topup speed.