SPT-Aki Profile Editor

• I've used it in many BE builds over the last year or so, I used it to help with testing as even the dev profiles can be annoying and have used this to test out multiple aspects of the newest builds... I only received this error with this one, hence why I asked and I know BE can have issues. I wasn't sure if this was something that is due to new wipe coding in BE and was just bringing it up, not demanding a solution.

Safest bet is if you're using BE builds avoid asking support questions for mods and or tools here as it is more than likely the issue in question is happening because of the be build.

• The editor keeps telling me I have modded items in my inventory, preventing me from adding items/money, even though no modded items are present in the stash (not sure why modded items would prevent adding money in the first place)

• The editor keeps telling me I have modded items in my inventory, preventing me from adding items/money, even though no modded items are present in the stash (not sure why modded items would prevent adding money in the first place)

Check your stash within the profile editor to see if any item has been marked with a red triangle in the list. If you find any, delete those items and it will let you add items/money again after that.

• Check your stash within the profile editor to see if any item has been marked with a red triangle in the list. If you find any, delete those items and it will let you add items/money again after that.

There are no items marked with a triangle. I'm 100% sure there are no modded items in my stash. It keeps throwing an Error, stating that I need to use the Cleaning from mods section in the editor, but I can't access my stash from there (only options are PMC/Scav inventory, Quests & Merchants) to remove whatever the editor considers a modded item.

• skitles55 added a new version:

To install, unzip the downloaded archive and run setup.exe

Changes:

Update for SPT-AKI 3.7.0 (previous versions SPT-AKI no longer supported)

Added ability for view\removing\export\import equipment builds

Fix for work with changed recoil values from SPT REALISM MOD (#106)

• Installed v2.8 for AKI 3.7.0 and when I try to save my Profile I get the following message:

"Error. Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'o')"

I fixed this issue. I had installed AKI 3.7.0 into a new folder. So within Profile Editor I had to go into Settings and point to the new folder and select my Profile.

To install, unzip the downloaded archive and run setup.exe

Changes:

Fixed saving profile error when there are modded merchants with a dot in the ID (#114)

Fixed level resseting for modded merchantswhen saving profile

• downloaded the updated version and when i try to save it says value cannot be null (parameter 'o') anyone know what to do?

What SPT version are you at right now? i m getting the same error in saving profile, but since i m still at 3.61 profile with some mods, i may not reporting this as an error since i m behind the standard release 3.7.0, still waiting SVM to be ready for 3.7.0 then i will try a new profile to see if this error be gone

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!