SPT-Aki Profile Editor

• skitles55 added a new version:

AFAK, IFAK, Salewa, Car Kit, Grrizzly and AI-2 are still missing.

That man is beset at all quarters by traitors, mutants and fiends is self-evident. But in truth none of these evils shall be our undoing.

When the end comes it will be not at the hand of any mortal being of this or any other realm: death will come at the hands of the ancients, those who determined our fate aeons before we stood erect upon the holy ground of Terra and gazed up into the starry night.

• I'm not being allowed to add items through the stash tab with the message of "Stash contains items added by mods. Remove them to enable functions for adding money/items etc" .. Anyone else knows how to enable again the feature?

btw this is the only mod I use that adds items to my stash.. I haven't used any other mod. The other mods are realism, ODT Item info, Armands visual filters, looting bots, cactusPie map location, Dvize's bush no esp...

Any help appreciated.

• Mod was working fine yesterday, but after setting a quest to 'AvaliabletoFinish' I kept getting this error trying to add anything to my stash.

Using SPT 3.5.7

• Can someone help me, "access is denied" , I've done everything and this error continues.

I already re-installed spt aki , AKI Patcher, Profile Editor and Opening with Admin Rights and this error continues.

I'm using everything in the latest version that came out. ;(

pls help me.

Edited once, last by zThunder ().

• Can someone help me, "access is denied" , I've done everything and this error continues.

I already re-installed spt aki , AKI Patcher, Profile Editor and Opening with Admin Rights and this error continues.

I'm using everything in the latest version that came out. ;(

pls help me.

no access to file. Check file permissions, just google it

• Having issues with "Access to path is denied" I have selected the correct directory and I am able to make changes yet I am unable to save them. Thanks. I have already made sure I have all file permissions.

• Sorry I saw the question asked before but never found an answer.

Everytime I try to add an item to my stash I get this Error:

"object reference not set to an instance of an object"

Everthing else seems to work no problem.

I never got any mods who added items only gameplay

Thanks in advance

• I've used it in many BE builds over the last year or so, I used it to help with testing as even the dev profiles can be annoying and have used this to test out multiple aspects of the newest builds... I only received this error with this one, hence why I asked and I know BE can have issues. I wasn't sure if this was something that is due to new wipe coding in BE and was just bringing it up, not demanding a solution.

• Hey people ! Sorry to bother you, but I played like 6 months ago, and I remeber there was a "COD pill" you could activate in the profile editor that gave you auto-heal. Does this still exist and if yes, where is it ? I can't find it ;(
    Thank you very much by advance !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!