Posts by MrBlu1911

They can use ProfileEditor to change the quest back to accept, IIRC.

Is there a way to make everything I bring home from a raid FiR? I am tired of looking for a particular item id on tarkov DB, to then manually change it in my profile json as FiR, after I extracted it and need it for a quest. I don't care that PMCs on live do not count as FiR, I'm not playing live for a reason.

There is a setting in ServerValueModerator that makes items bought form the flea "found in raid".
    KMC Server Value Modifier (SVM)

i noticed the PMC thing too, is that also in the Live game?

Yes, as the AI in SPT is simulating a live person coming into the raid with something ... thus making it all not found in raid.

The problem with SPT, is that NONE of the randomly generated loot/gear is FIR. Meaning the game doesn't differentiate between A PMCs kit they came into the raid with and loot they found.

From what I remember when I used to get that kind of error, it always related to my profile and an item being corrupted somehow. Have you tried updating and using a fresh profile?

Another possibility.

dont see anything in the terminal as it happens

Have you removed mods with custom items? That's another one that can cause your problem. Same with weapon presets with custom items from mods that you no longer have installed.

When I install the new version and start my game, it launches and says loading profile data but then loads infinitely.

Are there any server errors? Typically when that happens to me, there is a critical error in the server that says what happened.

We were merely discussing it, to see if it actually was a problem by comparing results. Calling it confirmation bias and acting like we're ignoring other information is pretty inflammatory and not helpful. If multiple people report a certain event happening on a regular basis, SOMETHING is happening. Saying "it's your fault for not paying attention", instead of asking for more details, isn't going to get people to understand let alone enjoy your mod. You didn't even ask for a list of mods that may be conflicting with yours, or if we changed any settings that may have borked the mod. You just assumed your mod is at 100% functionality and that we were wrong.

You can provide answers without being so rude about it.

In a separate incident, I was nearly one-tapped in the chest by a PMC using midgrade or lower ammo and I was wearing what your mod considers upper grade armor. It was face to face at 50m and center mass. A second shot would have killed me, while he tanked 6 before finally dying. I was doing controlled semi-auto fire, with an HK416, using Warmageddon ammo. 50's pen range with 120's damage range.

The experience discussed here is similar to live where we shoot a scav at 100m with midrange quality rifle ammo and he tanks it, while we get a limb blown of by their TOZ using 7mm buckshot. It's that experience that some come here to avoid on some scale with mods, even if only partially. That's why this is so frustrating.

Ive noticed every time I die, its a one shot to my thorax, sometimes my armor helps this, but other times it does not, on the other hand pmcs will tank shot after shot with a paca, with me using a high level ammo like bp, I was wondering if this was just a bug or if a normal mechanic, thanks

I've had similar feelings about some of my deaths. I've worn (what the mod considers) class 6-7 armor and had 80% of my thorax taken out by a pen20 something slug from a scav.