Posts by Bizon

I'm still looking in to this one, but it's another that I can't seem to replicate on my end. -Out of curiosity, what combination of EFT build and AKI version are you using when you get this?

Only boss followers, as they're all included in the Mid Level AI list. FAIT doesn't affect bosses by default.

Ah I see! So they are "stronger" than the live version, right? This might sound like a weird question, but is there a way to set the bosses bodyguards back to the live difficulty?

Hey Fin! I'm really enjoying your mod! The bots feel much more alive! They engage, move, flank...It's really an improvement!

I wanted to ask: the mod also increases boss & bodyguards difficulty by default, correct?

I installed everything, set the Lua spawn rework to give me just a few insta waves at the beginning of the raid.

I monitored it all with botmon and this resulted in a total of 8-15 bots per raid, no further spawn waves.

I had stable FPS never going under 30fps.

Managed to play like this for exactly 5 days, then the stutters appeared out of nowhere the next day. There are pretty severe, make the game unplayable. I have changed nothing, no options, no new mods. Yet the game now stutters like crazy, even with zero bots active.

I can’t figure out what causes it. I tried other maps, no mods, new profiles, clearing cache, registry and all the options in the launcher.

I copied the Tarkov files again, reinstalled everything, still stutters like crazy. Botmon shows the same number of bots as ever.

Does something get written somewhere and then slows down the game somehow?

The mysterious thing is the fact that it was perfectly playable for some days and now suddenly isn’t.

Can someone help me? Any ideas what might be causing this? ;(