Posts by Onyx

apologies for the different way of explaining, but this is exactly what i did;
    when i had that problem i deleted everything- started from scratch. I copied the live folder- and pasted it (in a different ssd) in a folder called Eft Aki Offline tarkov. i then downloaded both the 778 and 770 patcher files, i extracted them into their own -separate- folders, then i took patcher.exe from 770 and put it into the eft aki folder (same location as eft.exe)- then i took the patch files from 778 and copied them into the same folder- yes to replace all. then run the patcher.exe
    the patcher runs, then notifies you that you can delete it. (i didnt bother deleting it [shouldnt matter existing]) after that i downloaded [Release-SPT-221.16584] and extracted to the copied eft folder- replace all again
    Newb_Killa lmk if theres anything else
    and apologies that it was obvious i didnt read your post all the way through

oh yeah i also forgot; delete the battle eye folder. idk if thats required but i deleted it

im having a similar issue. eft has been copied, i downloaded the patcher, downgraded eft to 16584- then extracted [Release-SPT-220-16584] to the eft folder. I launch the server- everything is fine. i click the launcher, create an account and click play; and i get "the input file hash doesnt match the expected hash. You may be using the wrong version of AKI for your client files."
    :/

---EDIT--- solved:
    Newest Aki Patcher won't Patch
    using the files from 778, and patcher.exe from 770 worked for me. :)