EFT 12.12.15.16778 not working with SPT-AKI 2.2.1 and Patcher 12.12.15.16778 to 12.12.15.16584

• Server version
    SPT-AKI 2.2.1 - Escape From Tarkov 0.12.12.15.16584
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?4de63…gXPo379uW7QDV8R4ExQPVaiSq
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?4de63…gXPo379uW7QDV8R4ExQPVaiSq
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    escapefromtarkov.com
    List of used mods
    None yet as not been able to launch.

Hello,

I am having an issue getting the game to launch but the server part reports all is fine.

I can see similar or potentially the same topic but they are closed/locked and the fixes mentioned haven't worked for me.

It is likely I have misunderstood but I couldn't see any other route to ask and Discord is not for support.

I have followed the instructions, copied my live folder to another place, used the patcher to downgrade my game version from 16778 to 16584 which is where the first error occurs, then applied the SPT-AKi changes, ran the server for the first time without issue, created the faux local account and on launching the game via the AKI client it warns me there may be an issue with the version and then crashes on launch back to the start game screen.

When running the patcher there are about 488 files that succeed and then it errors on one with this message:

"Failed to find matching source file for C:Users/SP Tarkov/ Documents/SPT-AKI/PatchesEscapeFromTarkov_Data/level181.delta"

When launching the game it crashes just before you would see the Tarkov loading screen and error message:

"The input file hash doesn't match the expected has. You may be using the wrong version of AKI for your client files".

I found this fix in the closed/solved threads:

"use patch files from 16778 and use "patcher.exe" file from 16770"

I deleted everything, copied the live folder back and then....

I downloaded patcher version 16770 and on this occasion I put the folder of files from 16778 and the exe file from 16770 but it had the exact same result and error messages. I then tried it the other way round and it had the same result.

I realize I am likely misunderstanding or missing something obvious, I had tried to find any other solutions or a way to comment/ask without creating a new thread but after two hours yesterday and an hour today... I'm stuck!

I have copied my game to an entirely different user account as I love EFT and am worried about my main account, could that be it, can I just find that one file and put it where it needs to be?

Could someone please tell me what it is I am doing wrong or how to resolve it?

I do not appear to have two out of three logs so it may be that I have actually got something else wrong.

Thank you and any help is very much appreciated.

• im having a similar issue. eft has been copied, i downloaded the patcher, downgraded eft to 16584- then extracted [Release-SPT-220-16584] to the eft folder. I launch the server- everything is fine. i click the launcher, create an account and click play; and i get "the input file hash doesnt match the expected hash. You may be using the wrong version of AKI for your client files."
    :/

---EDIT--- solved:
    Newest Aki Patcher won't Patch
    using the files from 778, and patcher.exe from 770 worked for me. :)

Edited 3 times, last by Onyx ().

• im having a similar issue. eft has been copied, i downloaded the patcher, downgraded eft to 16584- then extracted [Release-SPT-220-16584] to the eft folder. I launch the server- everything is fine. i click the launcher, create an account and click play; and i get "the input file hash doesnt match the expected hash. You may be using the wrong version of AKI for your client files."
    :/

---EDIT--- solved:
    Newest Aki Patcher won't Patch
    using the files from 778, and patcher.exe from 770 worked for me. :)

Onyx Are you able to explain what you did with the 778/770 fix, please? I have already done that and it made no difference to me. I described that in the post/topic. I have copied that below. This post was really to confirm the actions in that.

Cheers.

I found this fix in the closed/solved threads:

"use patch files from 16778 and use "patcher.exe" file from 16770"

I deleted everything, copied the live folder back and then....

I downloaded patcher version 16770 and on this occasion I put the folder of files from 16778 and the exe file from 16770 but it had the exact same result and error messages. I then tried it the other way round and it had the same result.

• apologies for the different way of explaining, but this is exactly what i did;
    when i had that problem i deleted everything- started from scratch. I copied the live folder- and pasted it (in a different ssd) in a folder called Eft Aki Offline tarkov. i then downloaded both the 778 and 770 patcher files, i extracted them into their own -separate- folders, then i took patcher.exe from 770 and put it into the eft aki folder (same location as eft.exe)- then i took the patch files from 778 and copied them into the same folder- yes to replace all. then run the patcher.exe
    the patcher runs, then notifies you that you can delete it. (i didnt bother deleting it [shouldnt matter existing]) after that i downloaded [Release-SPT-221.16584] and extracted to the copied eft folder- replace all again
    Newb_Killa lmk if theres anything else
    and apologies that it was obvious i didnt read your post all the way through

oh yeah i also forgot; delete the battle eye folder. idk if thats required but i deleted it

Edited once, last by Onyx ().

• So I was having the same issue as you and I got it to work with the fix onyx mentioned by uninstalling and reinstalling tarkov first. I noticed that the live client I had was missing some files( a bunch of shared assets files and level files.)

• i have installed everything as normal like always do with all the game versions but i can not get the launcher to connect to server anyone no of a fix

• Thanks Onyx :) Sorry for the slow reply.... Loss of power and net due to storms and being busy working. I will follow what you have written exactly an hoopefully I will be able to get cracking. Thanks again :)

• Hi there, so I had this issue this morning, my (LIVE) EFT updated and so I had to patch to 16778, you need to copy your profile and mods to a separate folder and then delete your SPT AKI folder. After that make a new folder, copy over (LIVE) EFT, Patch, Copy over SPT AKI, launch server/close server, then copy over your profile and mods and enjoy!

• Hi there, so I had this issue this morning, my (LIVE) EFT updated and so I had to patch to 16778, you need to copy your profile and mods to a separate folder and then delete your SPT AKI folder. After that make a new folder, copy over (LIVE) EFT, Patch, Copy over SPT AKI, launch server/close server, then copy over your profile and mods and enjoy!

hi
    can you help me my patch dont work at all , i dont know what doing ( pic 2 ms up )

• I have still had no joy and even when following the help above it has the same result. I missed a bit about the actual EFT game/client being the issue and need to reinstall.... So I have done that but it is now version 16909 and the 2.2.3 AKI 169090 zip seems to be broken as I cannot extract or copy from it..... So I now have two different EFT versions and 2 different AKi versions but everything still crashes on launch..... at this point it is a matter of pride to make it work!

• As the title is regards an outdated version I will close it

2.2.3 uses client version ending 16909 no patcher is needed currently

A patcher is only needed if your client is a newer version

As one is currently not needed info in here is not needed.

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!