Posts by gucciflipflops

Sry but you are wrong) Its all ok with using mod weapons. I just deleted SamSwat id's from "force ID list" (backupped config from 1,21,3b version), because Fait now can do this without forcing, like it was in older version. I reported about strange bug earlier, when Fait 1.21.3B didnt add samswat guns into bot loadouts, but in aki 2.2.2 and new fait this problem is gone.

Hi.

Thx for reply, method that i did use worked for me.

Set to false "allow bot to use weapon from other mods" in scav pmc and raider.

Should look like this:

25Ā6470ă324480,3431365761Č5ĕ9,6007817Ě1938262,ĚČ1ģ2330ijĆ7,7Ē4āĆĞ0ħ108Ďij89Ń027ĤĘİĎ9őĖċĕ5Ę74,ģ5ĈīĩĞ6ĈģĹ6Ė15949Īŗť,ĢłėĺĚŘăĵ,|蟌ŸassaultŸpmcboƄfollowergluharžƀƂƋƍƏƑƓƕƗrscouƝƎƐƒƔƖƘsecurity,ƌƪƠƭƣsnipeƸƞƫrkojaƿƷƹƟƒƀƿtƘǃƺƒbƂlƷ||ƚƁƃgrƧp,beǓuưcŸ-0.5,č1.ŧ,2.Ĕż1ǹǻǺǽdzǰ.3żĈDZǵȅȅǺčPMCsżč|ƉtnameshƒǂưǁƙtetșmwƵhƦmmžŸĬǽǼȮȉǰȱȭȭĬȂȭŻȐǝƜŸ|ƆƈƊǔǎơƮƙſǞƩɂƼƯƦƨɁDžɊƤƱƳƵnjDŽƻƢƯƿǁȼǥǧǩ,Ⱥǟǡuǣ|ȳȀȂȂ5čȂŹȆȼDZȐɦĎȼǺɭɳȶǵǻǛ|ļůǯǛ4čČȼʁǯ8ʀɽʃɲ|3ǯĀɰ,řǛȵȼ-ǽ6ŸȷŸȼŸȈżĸǭńĸɫżɦčʂʑĴȼɪʬʒɵǻřȬʅĚ,ňȼʵʷɼ|ʹɲʽʅ2ʨɲĬʓ|ĬĬǛʗɯɳȰ|ʝɮɧłǹčʥǭʐɽĝȼřʙǛˑɻǛǸłɲĤŚ˒ʻˡğȼˤİʌˁĭ˃˔ɲčĞʮʉˇʖǺĉȫȏƅumǣƉƃˏʟȸȱʼdācc5ba4bħťʂʈğĆĬ5cdeb229d7fğc̕e7ceģʓȐȩpȔȖȘȚ,ȜƒaȟȡeȣȥȧȩȎɮŻȰ̅̅ǯ˒ȐʢǼ.Ȭ͉ȏǷʚʒʨżĬĸȂńř˹ȱ˷̗͗č̗ĭ͘Ď˩̅ʛˁȇȱ05:Ě:˩ĬaƎɠͯͮlͰͳͲʹ˼

That has most likely something to do with the additional gear mod.

Check the newest update. Stuff has been removed from bots inventory because of the new inventory system. I guess if you are using the old version with aki 2.2.2 you should even see error messages popping up in the server console.

After deleting this mod still bots spawn without weapon and gear only with backpacks and melee weapon // Update: after backuping everything to default and setting again bots have vests and armor but still they're spawning without weapons