Posts by VitreousGibbon

Well, unfortunately renaming the .dll didn't work and that's really the only thing I could have done from the generic advice. Antivirus isn't stopping it and the folder has full read and write. Hopefully an update somewhere down the line jiggles something so I can boot it up again. Thanks for the help anyways, cheers!

My SPT server launches fine and my launcher opens like normal. Once I actually launch SPT from the launcher though, I see the loading screen of Tarkov for a split second before my game closes and my launcher pulls itself back to the front of my screen. I haven't played SPT in awhile, but I guess the update to 2.3.0 musta borked something for me? I've been scouring what I could where I could find any possible answers, but nothing's worked so far. From a fresh install of all the .NET things I need, to about three completely fresh installs of both EFT and SPT-AKI at this point. I'm using 7zip to extract the AKI files and have the password on that right so I'm pretty sure that isn't the issue. I just updated EFT today and downloaded 2.3.0 today as well, I don't mess with my FOV settings, have all prerequisite .NET runtimes, don't have a Modules folder in my Aki_Data, and have un- and reinstalled both components today so I really am at a loss here. Any help would be really appreciated. (P.S.: Client log file and BepInEx files attached are the same link as I don't have a log folder or file in my BepInEx folder. If that's a solution I missed, please let me know. Thank you.)