Posts by Whiteodst

This is a known bug at the moment, I'm afraid, but I have a promising fix in the works. Someone on the Discord reported that the thing I'm trying to add in worked for them already in a more improvised format, but I probably won't have the proper full, flexible fix ready to go until the weekend, assuming it continued to work as expected.

Hey chief, thanks for taking a look at it, and don't worry about it too much; I had trouble getting SPT working with all these updates from EFT and SPT itself and had to reinstall everything along with the plugin and mods (PAIN). However, I can confirm the BEAR PMCs fought me and engaged when I was playing testing it on Factory as a Scav; thanks for looking into it! Although, when I was trying it out, some things I noticed were the guards spawned in despite their bosses not being there and raiders being classified as Scavs when I murdered them along with (and I don't know if this is a problem or an actual feature) but the Raiders don't engage Scavs. Is there perhaps a way I can edit these three changes in the config file, or is it a bug on your end? Reply when you can, and any help would be appreciated! ^^

Hey man, I hope you're having a great day today. I totally forgot there was a help forum for this mod and sent my issue to your DMS accidentally; sorry about that. :( Whenever it is convenient for you, I was hoping you could help me with this issue I'm having with the mod. Everything from your mod seems to be working great. However, for example, when I do scav Factory runs, the BEAR pmcs don't seem to fire at me unless I fire back at them. Although, I see them engaging other scavs with green armbands and vice versa. I have no clue about USEC pmcs as they don't seem to spawn as much compared to BEAR. Any help on this matter would be appreciated, and here is my debug hash. Please let me know if I need to send you anything else! :)

xĀā,5225541017637790,ą518Ć962938ė3ă58ċČ2330Ĩ067,č91ħ9Ė8ĎħĘ,ĨĞĒĤ2Đĵ11ă98ĴĿğģ44ć6ĺĩĜ005č3ı2Œ,ŋ0974ĩ7871ĭĿ,648Ĉ31ĚœŘŅŎ|ēŴ,Ń|assault,|pmcboſfollowergluharŹŻŽƇƉƋƍƏƑƓrscouƙƊƌƎƐƒƔsecurity,ƈƦƜƩƟsnipeƴƚƧrkojaƻƳƵƛƎŻƻtƔƿƶƎbŽlƳ|Ÿźżžgrƣp,beǏuƬcƀ-0.5,ē1.1ǫ2.6ǫŃǶŶǸǷǺǯǬ.ġŃ3ŘǸȂŃǭǸēPMCsǬȍ|ƅtnameshƎƾƬƽƕtetȗmwƱhƢmmŹƀ2ǹȫǷȆȅȍȮȫȪǿȫŵǘƗžƀƁƃȐǐNJƝƪƕǙƘȾǁƸƫƢƤɅƷƞƫƭƯƱLjǀɌɁƺƼƾǗǡǣǥ,ƖǚtǜǞƀǺǽŎġ5ēĆƀēĩȺǭēǗŃ4ȺȀɴĺŚĔȫ|ĊĺǫǗŌ,ŪȺ4ēĤȺɿǫʂɿʅɰǗ3DZɾųɸǗȳȺ-ǶŲȭƀȺɫȍǷĮǩ8įăēɨɣēʄɮĺʍɧȺġɳɱȫɳȪŷʦʦǗć,ĒȺʹʻǗʸǫʾ|ʽʍ|ȂʩʔʓˆɹǗʗĔɰʚ|ʜʒȱɼʴɬʅɾġŲˋ˜ɤɤ˃ē7ʑǴŶřǗˣŶɼʿ|˥Ċʍ˩ł˅ħʤȺȂʷʒ6ʍɵˉʑˎ2ʰʴăƀpumǟƅȹǗɣȵʞǸ˃dĄcc5ba4bĝĭʄŪŒĬȪ5cdebą9d7fŒc̞e7ceČʰɰȧpȒȔȖȘ,ȚƎaȝȟeȡȣȥȧȌ˔̎ŵ˕ȍǫȱų.ʢǻʴ.̂ȅdžʩɳŃʕɵ͙ɹɩɹ͚ɹʦ̠̃͟ĩ͉͈ȍŘͨŴ5:ć:řȪaƊɝ͵ʹlͶ͹͸ͺȇ,