Posts by Deyo

I got this a few times. The only mods I have is FAIT FRET

[Client Request] /launcher/server/version

[Client Request] /singleplayer/bundles

[Client Request] /singleplayer/settings/version

[Client Request] /client/game/start

[ERROR] Trace:

TypeError: Cannot read property '_tpl' of undefined

at Function.consolidateTraderInventory (C:\Users\tdeyo\Desktop\SPT\user\mods\Fin-LimitedInventories\src\mod.js:473:39)

at Function.setupTraderInventories (C:\Users\tdeyo\Desktop\SPT\user\mods\Fin-LimitedInventories\src\mod.js:160:9)

at Function.main (C:\Users\tdeyo\Desktop\SPT\user\mods\Fin-LimitedInventories\src\mod.js:87:9)

at Object.runOnGameStart [as FRET] (C:\Users\tdeyo\Desktop\SPT\user\mods\Fin-LimitedInventories\src\mod.js:621:8)

at Function.getResponse (C:\Users\tdeyo\Desktop\SPT\obj\src\routers\HttpRouter.js:26:26)

at Function.sendResponse (C:\Users\tdeyo\Desktop\SPT\obj\src\servers\HttpServer.js:149:33)

at Inflate.cb (C:\Users\tdeyo\Desktop\SPT\obj\src\servers\HttpServer.js:195:32)

at Inflate.zlibBufferOnEnd (zlib.js:153:10)

at Inflate.emit (events.js:315:20)

at endReadableNT (internal/streams/readable.js:1327:12)

[Client Request] /client/game/start?retry=1

[Client Request] /client/menu/locale/en

[Client Request] /client/game/version/validate

[Client Request] /client/languages

[Client Request] /client/game/config

I'm using the auto difficulty adjuster and I've died like 10 times and restarted the client and server every time I keep checking the config.exe and I'm not seeing any change in the difficulty numbers.

4079081775ă4365,1699Ă82č30549,Ā6Č28352Ě512Ĝ55801Ć23ĘIJ067ďIJ3221ĚĺĉĥĜĹ8ăĭ2ćħą1ďįĩIJĤĘ987ĺ,6Ą7009ŗġħ4ĩ,7œ1āćĶ84ĐĖ,Č6Ļ1ņć8ůģ,|0,ŹŻŷassaultŷpmcboƄfollowergluharžƀƂƋƍƏƑƓƕƗrscouƝƎƐƒƔƖƘsecurity,ƌƪƠƭƣsnipeƸƞƫrkojaƿƷƹƟƒƀƿtƘǃƺƒbƂlƷ||ƚƁƃgrƧp,beǓuưcŷ-2ź.6ď.ŋ2ǯĎŋǷDZ3,ǭǭǸ0.8DZĎǿǺŋĺŹdzȈźďȋŋPMCsȋŹ|ƉtnameshƒǂưǁƙtetȝmwƵhƦmmžŷǽȌǸȲȱȓȍȴdzŭȷȵǜſǞƄǛƆƈƊǔǎơƮƙȽƜɄDžƼƯƦƨɋƻƢƯƱƳƵnjDŽɒɇƾǀǂǛǥǧǩ,ǝƜǠǢŷȳǿǰǺ5ŹĥŷŹĘŷŸďȔ|ŋ4ɳȆɺȹɹȰŋɷɱĎǛ4Ď8ʃ|Ā,ĭɳʄʆʈʊʌǛ|ŶɯǛŹɹǛǭǺǛ-ǷǰɷȌȔɳɨȺķǿȁķɭ,ʫʁĝɶɱɶɬɳǺʙʡǸɾȌ|ʫʭʻĎăɳī,ˀʓʾ˃ɶ˂˄ʚʘɶǭʶǼɳʞǻȔǾŷʤʷȷȊťʬŹʇŷɹʠʉŖɼȳǸʻŹĈɳčɵɶ˩įɶǛ˫ť˭Ƕ˛ʓ2Źʽ˸˜ɳŹŗʴʬɳːʝdzʙȰȔpumǣƉƃ˗ɩȶʀ5dĤcc5ba4b9Č7ĀʇŚĵǭ5cdebĻ9d7fŚc̢e7ceĆʙȔȭpȘȚȜȞ,ȠƒaȣȥeȧȩȫȭȒɴŋ˚ʢ̑ȋȃȶŸȀȷ.ǽ͖ȴǿʃŋʫļȌːɱĝ͎͟Ǹː́͑͝ʛŚȵ˕ɮͫͭ5:ī:ͫķaƎɣ͸ͷl͹ͼͻͽ͎