Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT)

• DEBUG HASH !!If you're asking for help with FAIT, please copy and paste this in to your help request, or you probably won't be helped!!:

4079081775ă4365,8826010276239250,ćĒ632Ć49ħčğ558ĔĆĚ303IJ67,1ĴĤĥ5ċĝĜĉ,ĺ8ăĮėĈ1ą1ł8Ĭ71424ę35Ćķē87009ē2ōŐ29ĠŚĕćĘ7841ę6,őĜāăćĞ734Ď|ğż,ğ|assault,|pmcboƇfollowergluharƁƃƅƏƑƓƕƗƙƛrscouơƒƔƖƘƚƜsecurity,ƐƮƤƱƧsnipeƼƢƯrkojaǃƻƽƣƖƃǃtƜLJƾƖbƅlƻ|ƀƂƄƆgrƫp,beǗuƴcƈ-ŋ0.ů1.ŋ2dzĎŋǻĸ.3,2ȀĸȃDz8ǽĎDzǿŋĤğǷȍžȃDZ,PMCsȐſƍtnameshƖdžƴDžƝtetȡmwƹhƪmmƁƈȁǼȵȑȷŽȏȶȁȊȸȐǠƟƆƈƉƋȚǘǒƥƲƝǡƠɇljǀƳƪƬɎƿƦƳƵƷƹǐLjɕɊǂDŽdžǟǩǫǭ,ƞǢtǤǦƈȶDzůǿĞȀźğIJɃȍſ|ŋ4ɃȋɼłŰȂǼɹɴź|čďʅɱĕɸǟʇōɃʊŜɃ|ŕɲɶʀǟȼɃǰĸůɹȷ|ɃɬȷŋķȅĠ,ɱɱʃŰɸɴɸɰɃǿɻǟȶɻȴƈʪɸĈ,ăʐɷʌ|ʼʾǟʑʌ2ğĀɃȁʴ|ȁȁǟʜˈʣʂʢʟȶĕȑīğʏʔ,ʞ˞ˠ˘ʠɱʼʵʒʋɼ˨ʒǟ˧ˀ˪˯˭˓ʫˎ˛ʗēʲʩˋȂˑǷʴʸŋʡǟ˔ȘȐʂ5d52cc5ba4b9Č7ĀōŜ0ęʩcdeb2ţd7fŜc̘e7ceĦƈſȱpȜȞȠȢ,ȤƖaȧȩeȫȭȯȱȗŻȄʤ̅ǼɷĠȈȃ˗ȑ.ȴ͌̓ʟ˓ĥȃǿȽʳȃʸȺȂȁɱ͛˺ğȼʒȹ̅͂͟͡05:Ĭ:ʒķaƒɦͯͮlͰͳͲʹ͂

==========NOT=AN=ERROR=========End Debug Hash==========NOT=AN=ERROR=========

after like the 1st raid of server start my game has the tendency to not return to menu on "raid end".
    its saves progress according to the console but I just see an infinite black screen and then the game slowly starts to creep up in memory usage. the problem disappears if I uninstall FAIT.

• hey,

every time I set these two settings to false: uTAhyKA.png

I get these errors and everyone besides Bosses and Bossminions starts to spawn without rigs armor and weapons. :
    t2J8oj5.png

but when I set it to true it works normally :(

debug hash:

187469713ă49115,8826010276239250,3Ă2đ36Ą096831,558Ĕ17Ě303Ķ67,ćĸ22č43ĝĜ59Ġĸ890ıė75ĀČ,78ĕ1Ŀ4Ő5ŏĘ8œ9įą6čėćą3œŊ8ĦĝĘį7ĈĻćŀ7Ō8ņĶİł,|ĭğſżassaultżpmcboƈfollowergluharƂƄƆƏƑƓƕƗƙƛrscouơƒƔƖƘƚƜsecurity,ƐƮƤƱƧsnipeƼƢƯrkojaǃƻƽƣƖƄǃtƜLJƾƖbƆlƻ||ƞƅƇgrƫp,beǗuƴcż-0.Ďğĭ1DzļǸǵ.ĝ,2ǽǸDZŨDZŞǶdz.Ȃ.Ȅ3ĎǵȌ,ǴȀ,PMCsȑ|ƍtnameshƖdžƴDžƝtetȠmwƹhƪmmƂżȅǹȴǵȵȏȸȐȶĭǾŨȻȹƁƃǢƈǟƊƌƎǘǒƥƲƝɂƠɉljǀƳƪƬɐƿƦƳƵƷƹǐLjɗɌǂDŽdžǟǩǫǭ,ǡƠǤǦȲȴDZ6,4ĠĎǼ|ğĶżɶļğǟĭɲɽĠɹĭŨɲǾȶŽɷĎǟēɻɼ|ʌČʎǟřďʊ|4ğıɹ|ȋǽʖğɿ|Ƚɹ-ȼɰŽȗɹżƀȶĻȃœĮğĞȲʠʎɷʎŨʖʄʂȴʅǸ|ʳʳʋǴ0ʎʐĕʛˀĎŋɹį,ˌǟʢʵɹǾʡǾǾǟʥɱŞʨžżʪɺȺɻǹʲʙʊɲʧʗ,˩ȿĎȾżʳŏɹˌĕʎ˴ˈˑ|˴˅˳Ǵ˸ǟ2˥˔̂ǟɸʔ̅Į˔ǿ˙ɾ˜ʆȸ|pumǧƍƇˠʬɀʇ5d52cc5ba4b9ĥĂŌĞ˅ęĮcdebĿ9d7f˅c˅0e7ceijɿɼȰpțȝȟȡ,ȣƖaȦȨeȪȬȮȰȖɺ˞ȿ̙˞dzȸĭɶȉȵǻļ͠ȶDZʊĭʳŀǸ˗ȸʻȼȑȶ͚ͪͧ̉Ƚ˼͘ȑ́ƀ͹5:į:˼Ǿaƒɨ΂΁l΃Ά΅·ȑ

• [snip]

Thanks for the report! -Looks like some old inventory code was still kicking around and causing problems. I'll upload the fix later today, but if you want to change it for yourself before then, it's pretty simple.

Open up mod.js and ctrl-f for the line:

let a = inventory[itemID]

And change it to this:

let a = itemID

after like the 1st raid of server start my game has the tendency to not return to menu on "raid end".
    its saves progress according to the console but I just see an infinite black screen and then the game slowly starts to creep up in memory usage. the problem disappears if I uninstall FAIT.

This is a known issue with progressive gear, I'm afraid. No ETA on a fix, as I'm still unsure what specifically causes it, and since the gear still saves it's a lower priority than other issues.

• thank you for the help, that worked and all is working now :)

• Hey I can't seem to get the mod working because everytime I try to start the server with the mod installed I get this

And I went through to each folder it told me to, added the two json files and then it eventually just started spouting things at me that I'm too inept to understand, I've removed the files and moved everything back to it's spots as I got the mod and now I'm just stuck here with the mod seemingly not working. Any ideas?

• hey fin. i think i did i posted my first question on the wrong place. i posted it in reviews. so i post it here again i think thats where i have to post it.

so i have a problem. i heared from discord. that the enemy bots should all have armbants.

usec = blue

bear = red

scav = green

raider = yellow

[14:39]

boss helpers are usually purple

[14:39]

and gluhars bois are white

but not all of them have it and some are super well hidden.

any idea what might be the reason?

(edit: i checked my files but identify factions with armband is true and all my settings are unchanged)

i am not sure if there is a way to alter the armband over all those scav gears. but sometimes as a scav i dont know if they allies or enemies :P

no armband?

does the middle one have white? or none of them have armbands

this one has a purple one but well hidden by the arm. could only move close with scav to see them

• Hey I can't seem to get the mod working because everytime I try to start the server with the mod installed I get this

And I went through to each folder it told me to, added the two json files and then it eventually just started spouting things at me that I'm too inept to understand, I've removed the files and moved everything back to it's spots as I got the mod and now I'm just stuck here with the mod seemingly not working. Any ideas?

It looks to me like you installed the mod by placing all the files inside the zFin-AITweaks folder inside your user/mods directory. Each folder inside user/mods is a separate mod, so you need to place the z-Fin-AITweaks folder itself in there in order for it to work.

hey fin. i think i did i posted my first question on the wrong place. i posted it in reviews. so i post it here again i think thats where i have to post it.

[snip]

Some pieces of gear and shirt options (Especially raider shirts) can hide armbands, unfortunately, though it looks like you may have a different issue going on. I can see that one in the second image has a white armband, so it's at least partially working. Would you mind pasting your debug hash here so I can try and reproduce it? -Also your mod list, if you have anything that's adding new bots or changing gear or the like.

• I'm using the auto difficulty adjuster and I've died like 10 times and restarted the client and server every time I keep checking the config.exe and I'm not seeing any change in the difficulty numbers.

4079081775ă4365,1699Ă82č30549,Ā6Č28352Ě512Ĝ55801Ć23ĘIJ067ďIJ3221ĚĺĉĥĜĹ8ăĭ2ćħą1ďįĩIJĤĘ987ĺ,6Ą7009ŗġħ4ĩ,7œ1āćĶ84ĐĖ,Č6Ļ1ņć8ůģ,|0,ŹŻŷassaultŷpmcboƄfollowergluharžƀƂƋƍƏƑƓƕƗrscouƝƎƐƒƔƖƘsecurity,ƌƪƠƭƣsnipeƸƞƫrkojaƿƷƹƟƒƀƿtƘǃƺƒbƂlƷ||ƚƁƃgrƧp,beǓuưcŷ-2ź.6ď.ŋ2ǯĎŋǷDZ3,ǭǭǸ0.8DZĎǿǺŋĺŹdzȈźďȋŋPMCsȋŹ|ƉtnameshƒǂưǁƙtetȝmwƵhƦmmžŷǽȌǸȲȱȓȍȴdzŭȷȵǜſǞƄǛƆƈƊǔǎơƮƙȽƜɄDžƼƯƦƨɋƻƢƯƱƳƵnjDŽɒɇƾǀǂǛǥǧǩ,ǝƜǠǢŷȳǿǰǺ5ŹĥŷŹĘŷŸďȔ|ŋ4ɳȆɺȹɹȰŋɷɱĎǛ4Ď8ʃ|Ā,ĭɳʄʆʈʊʌǛ|ŶɯǛŹɹǛǭǺǛ-ǷǰɷȌȔɳɨȺķǿȁķɭ,ʫʁĝɶɱɶɬɳǺʙʡǸɾȌ|ʫʭʻĎăɳī,ˀʓʾ˃ɶ˂˄ʚʘɶǭʶǼɳʞǻȔǾŷʤʷȷȊťʬŹʇŷɹʠʉŖɼȳǸʻŹĈɳčɵɶ˩įɶǛ˫ť˭Ƕ˛ʓ2Źʽ˸˜ɳŹŗʴʬɳːʝdzʙȰȔpumǣƉƃ˗ɩȶʀ5dĤcc5ba4b9Č7ĀʇŚĵǭ5cdebĻ9d7fŚc̢e7ceĆʙȔȭpȘȚȜȞ,ȠƒaȣȥeȧȩȫȭȒɴŋ˚ʢ̑ȋȃȶŸȀȷ.ǽ͖ȴǿʃŋʫļȌːɱĝ͎͟Ǹː́͑͝ʛŚȵ˕ɮͫͭ5:ī:ͫķaƎɣ͸ͷl͹ͼͻͽ͎

Edited once, last by Deyo ().

• DEBUG HASH !!If you're asking for help with FAIT, please copy and paste this in to your help request, or you probably won't be helped!!:

4079081775ă4365,1699Ă82č30549,3887611964586ā0,5Ĩ0ģ723ĘĴ067ďĴ3221Ěļĉ2ĉĝĴ8ă802ć51ą1,4Ńē3ĐŃ12ąě,ĪĠ00ĥŊ8ōŒĜʼn56ŇʼnĩĨŎŃ,2ĄĘřĴĽŘű8,|Ĭż,Ĭ|assaultźpmcboƇfollowergluharƁƃƅƎƐƒƔƖƘƚrscouƠƑƓƕƗƙƛsecurity,ƏƭƣưƦsnipeƻơƮrkojaǂƺƼƢƕƃǂtƛdžƽƕbƅlƺ|ƀƂƄƆgrƪp,beǖuƳcź-Ő0.6ď.Ő2DzĎŐǺǴ3ŰǾǻDZŹ1.ĎDZǽŐļĬǶȊžďȍǰȍſƌtnameshƕDžƳDŽƜtetȚmwƸhƩmmƁź2ȎǻȯȮȎŽȌȰȭȇȱŽǟƞƆź|ƉƋƍǗǑƤƱƜǠƟɂLjƿƲƩƫɉƾƥƲƴƶƸǏLJɐɅǁǃDžǞǨǪǬ,ƝǡtǣǥźȰDZdzǽ5ĬůŻĝſɯ1ɱŐ4ȽȈɷĝőǿȎ|ɳĝĎǞħ,ţȽĀʄɱʂĎʅʂĬʼnȽ|3ĎɮɯɶǞȶȽǯďdzɾȲźȽɧȱŐĹȁ,ĹɬĭſɿʇǞĬĘȽɫʰɻǞȰɶȭŐ|ʨʨǞĮ,ăȽʽʿǞʼĎ˂ʹ˅ʉűőɱȭʖ|ȭȭǞʚˊʝȐ|ʠ˕ʢȴĬʨʌɶʜ|˟ɹȰǻʹĬĈȽčďşȽ˨ģʉ|˪ɳɱˮɿ˃ˊʻˏ˜ɱĬĪʲʁˏǾ˒ǶʖʷȍȾumǦƌȼǞʡȀȏɽ5d52cc5ba4b9Č7Āţşķȭ5cdebĽ9d7fşc̣e7ceĆʖſȪpȕȗșț,ȝƕaȠȢeȤȦȨȪsźŽˤȑ̑˜ʞʸʥȯ.ʷ͖ȸȄʡʇľȎȭdzǻɶǶ͒͞Ǿʨ̥ĭȍʷʏ͍ȸŰˬȌż5:Į:ˬȭaƑɡͺ͹lͻ;ͽͿʞ

==========NOT=AN=ERROR=========End Debug Hash==========NOT=AN=ERROR=========

and this is my mod list. i hope this helps

• I'm using the auto difficulty adjuster and I've died like 10 times and restarted the client and server every time I keep checking the config.exe and I'm not seeing any change in the difficulty numbers.

4079081775ă4365,1699Ă82č30549,Ā6Č28352Ě512Ĝ55801Ć23ĘIJ067ďIJ3221ĚĺĉĥĜĹ8ăĭ2ćħą1ďįĩIJĤĘ987ĺ,6Ą7009ŗġħ4ĩ,7œ1āćĶ84ĐĖ,Č6Ļ1ņć8ůģ,|0,ŹŻŷassaultŷpmcboƄfollowergluharžƀƂƋƍƏƑƓƕƗrscouƝƎƐƒƔƖƘsecurity,ƌƪƠƭƣsnipeƸƞƫrkojaƿƷƹƟƒƀƿtƘǃƺƒbƂlƷ||ƚƁƃgrƧp,beǓuưcŷ-2ź.6ď.ŋ2ǯĎŋǷDZ3,ǭǭǸ0.8DZĎǿǺŋĺŹdzȈźďȋŋPMCsȋŹ|ƉtnameshƒǂưǁƙtetȝmwƵhƦmmžŷǽȌǸȲȱȓȍȴdzŭȷȵǜſǞƄǛƆƈƊǔǎơƮƙȽƜɄDžƼƯƦƨɋƻƢƯƱƳƵnjDŽɒɇƾǀǂǛǥǧǩ,ǝƜǠǢŷȳǿǰǺ5ŹĥŷŹĘŷŸďȔ|ŋ4ɳȆɺȹɹȰŋɷɱĎǛ4Ď8ʃ|Ā,ĭɳʄʆʈʊʌǛ|ŶɯǛŹɹǛǭǺǛ-ǷǰɷȌȔɳɨȺķǿȁķɭ,ʫʁĝɶɱɶɬɳǺʙʡǸɾȌ|ʫʭʻĎăɳī,ˀʓʾ˃ɶ˂˄ʚʘɶǭʶǼɳʞǻȔǾŷʤʷȷȊťʬŹʇŷɹʠʉŖɼȳǸʻŹĈɳčɵɶ˩įɶǛ˫ť˭Ƕ˛ʓ2Źʽ˸˜ɳŹŗʴʬɳːʝdzʙȰȔpumǣƉƃ˗ɩȶʀ5dĤcc5ba4b9Č7ĀʇŚĵǭ5cdebĻ9d7fŚc̢e7ceĆʙȔȭpȘȚȜȞ,ȠƒaȣȥeȧȩȫȭȒɴŋ˚ʢ̑ȋȃȶŸȀȷ.ǽ͖ȴǿʃŋʫļȌːɱĝ͎͟Ǹː́͑͝ʛŚȵ˕ɮͫͭ5:ī:ͫķaƎɣ͸ͷl͹ͼͻͽ͎

The change is made to a separate value, and not to the config file itself. You can see what it's set to in the donottouch/progress.json file, if I recall correctly. Specifically, that should be what your base difficulty is set to by the feature.

And what problem are you running into? -I think you may have forgotten to include that part x3

• haha no problem. biggest problem i am running into is the hidden armband thing. i did fix 1 thing. bear seamed to have some hidden armbands. but usec i can always see. its nothing mayor anymore since i am trying to play witout scav runs.

was more for when i was playing scav run not knowing if its pmc or scav but with the pmc all usec i can see the blue armband clear. just not wheter some scavs are white green or purple (not always)

• haha no problem. biggest problem i am running into is the hidden armband thing. i did fix 1 thing. bear seamed to have some hidden armbands. but usec i can always see. its nothing mayor anymore since i am trying to play witout scav runs.

was more for when i was playing scav run not knowing if its pmc or scav but with the pmc all usec i can see the blue armband clear. just not wheter some scavs are white green or purple (not always)

Oh! -I'm sorry, I derped there, and didn't realize you were the armband person. I'll plug your settings in and see if I can find anything with 'em.

• I'll try and reproduce this problem, though the second part is a known issue, unfortunately, due to how AKI classifies certain bot types.

I BELIEVE toggling behaviour changes off will fix the second issue, and may also fix the first one as well.

Similar issue here, I've tried messing with the config a lot but can't seem to get a good functionable point. PMC's seem to just not spawn and Rogues are replaced by Scavs, and their aim seems comedically bad sometimes, like they'll just spray while wiggling their mouse around.

• Hey Fin, I was wondering if your mod still has aggressive sprinting behaviour for the AI, and if it falls under aggressive behaviour in any way or has been taken out of the mod?

Also I find that the bots are more unresponsive than they used to be in previous updates while behaviours are enabled. They seem to be more dormant than recent versions, by that I mean they do not seem to move like I've experienced before.

Is there a specific way the behaviour weights should be set up? Should the weights be balanced or can they be selected individually without affecting anything? ^^

Edited 3 times, last by zicoman ().

• Hey Fin, I was wondering if your mod still has aggressive sprinting behaviour for the AI, and if it falls under aggressive behaviour in any way or has been taken out of the mod?

Also I find that the bots are more unresponsive than they used to be in previous updates while behaviours are enabled. They seem to be more dormant than recent versions, by that I mean they do not seem to move like I've experienced before.

Is there a specific way the behaviour weights should be set up? Should the weights be balanced or can they be selected individually without affecting anything? ^^

The weights can be however you like. You can set some to 0 if you don't want them, etc. etc., there's no need to balance it out, it's just the relative chance that one behaviour is picked vs. another.

As for what they all do.. -That's in BSG's hands. The sprinting behaviour was the cursedAssault behaviour type, which is still available for PMCs or Raiders when they're set to 'aggressive'. Scavs are always set to followerTagilla on 'aggressive', though, to prevent PMCs or Raiders from being given melee behaviour.

Similar issue here, I've tried messing with the config a lot but can't seem to get a good functionable point. PMC's seem to just not spawn and Rogues are replaced by Scavs, and their aim seems comedically bad sometimes, like they'll just spray while wiggling their mouse around.

Link your debug hash? I'd like to see what settings you're using that could be turning rogues into scavs.

• Fin, a couple things.

The first thing is that it looks like when PMC's use the weapon presets that they use terrible ammo and the mag size decrease regardless of having the percentage for that to happen at 0.

The second thing, for some reason the PMC's constantly have blue gunpowder, a knife, and half masks in their rigs. I'm not sure what is causing this but I know it has something to do with this mod because if I turn the gear changes off for PMC's it fix's this issue. I have attached a picture and the debug hash for you to take a look at.

Thank you!

4079081775ă4365,1699Ă82č30549,338410ċ27Ġ14Ă,55801Ć2Ğ0ij67ďĞ3221Ěĺĉ2ĉĝĞ8ăĮĥĈ1ą1ĝŅđ9Ġŋē344ōĂē2Ē006ĨĐ,6Ŏĺŕň48ŨĜĉĴŚİŕ5ĺŔ,|Ō0,ŶŌ|assaultųpmcboƁfollowergluharŻŽſƈƊƌƎƐƒƔrscouƚƋƍƏƑƓƕsecurity,ƉƧƝƪƠsnipeƵƛƨrkojaƼƴƶƜƏŽƼtƕǀƷƏbſlƴ|źżžƀgrƤp,beǐuƭcų-ŵ.ęď.ĬĝǫĎŌǪ8ǭǪĜ1.Ǫķǹ3ŷ.ǸǺǿǾdzĀďďǼŷȇŵ,PMCsȊŶ|ƆtnameshƏƿƭƾƖtetȜmwƲhƣmmŻųdzȋȰȌȯŶǾŸȊȲȒȷȇȓƗǛƁǘƃƅƇǑNjƞƫƖǚƙɄǂƹƬƣƥɋƸƟƬƮưƲljǁɒɇƻƽƿǘǢǤǦ,ȽƙǝǟųŶȶ0.6ĝīŶŁɨĝȓ|ŸɴŌŖǘŌǾɺɮŖ2ȰŴȴĎǘ4Ď8ʄ|ȆĮųǘʊʇʉʋɴ|3ĎɱǘŶɹ|ʀɼ|ǩďɭŴȻųʍȮʣŶķɫǵķ5ŶʭȮʙɴȴɴǾʉǾʚȯɸ,ʀŹʯʯǘǯăʍˁʓ|˄˃Ď˂ʎ2ʱʍʀʚʀʀǘʟˌʦȌ|ʥʢʹďȶĢȊĈųʀʡʛšʍ˛˛ˆʨʉĢɶɴˠİ˅ˬ˜ˮDz˞ˋʮɴ˕ʿɵšʴīˎ˥˓Ō6ɹʹʄpumǠƆƀ˙ȳȹȯˆd52cc5ba4b9Č7ĀʈŜŝʀ5cdebĻ9d7fŜc̢e7ceĆɹȓȬpȗșțȝ,ȟƏaȢȤeȦȨȪȬȑ˼ȸ̏˝ȊĎɩȇɵ.ǵʹ.ʼ͗ȰɫʄŌʯļȇˑȊʷ͠ʣȯ͡͞˿͐ʻɳ͑͑ȌɰŜȹɩ5:Ĭ:ͱʀaƋɣͻͺlͼͿ;΀ʣ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!