Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT)

• The mod worked fine, but at 1 moment it began to issue such an error, please tell me how to fix it. At the same time, I did not change anything. The mod is installed in SPT/user/mods

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_props')

at Function.getCaliberInfo (D:\My\Games\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:7052:44)

at Function.addCaliberInfoToMagazines (D:\My\Games\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:7064:58)

at AITweaks.startGearchanging (D:\My\Games\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:9152:18)

at AITweaks.main (D:\My\Games\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:5245:18)

at AITweaks.postAkiLoad (D:\My\Games\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:32:14)

at PostAkiModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostAkiModLoader.js)

at PostAkiModLoader.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostAkiModLoader.js)

at ModCallbacks.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\obj\callbacks\ModCallbacks.js)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

at Function.getCaliberInfo (D:\My\Games\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:7052:44)

at Function.addCaliberInfoToMagazines (D:\My\Games\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:7064:58)

at AITweaks.startGearchanging (D:\My\Games\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:9152:18)

at AITweaks.main (D:\My\Games\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:5245:18)

at AITweaks.postAkiLoad (D:\My\Games\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:32:14)

at PostAkiModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostAkiModLoader.js)

• Does anyone know what could cause this?

at Function.getCaliberInfo (D:\sptarkov\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:7052:44)

at Function.addCaliberInfoToMagazines (D:\sptarkov\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:7064:58)

at AITweaks.startGearchanging (D:\sptarkov\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:9152:18)

at AITweaks.main (D:\sptarkov\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:5245:18)

at AITweaks.postAkiLoad (D:\sptarkov\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:32:14)

at Function.getCaliberInfo (D:\sptarkov\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:7052:44)

at Function.addCaliberInfoToMagazines (D:\sptarkov\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:7064:58)

at AITweaks.startGearchanging (D:\sptarkov\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:9152:18)

at AITweaks.main (D:\sptarkov\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:5245:18)

at AITweaks.postAkiLoad (D:\sptarkov\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:32:14)

and yes I've read the faq and tried all the options and somethings wrong with the mod apparently, not working correctly for me.

• TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_props')
    at Function.getCaliberInfo (E:\Escape From Tarkov\EFT SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:7052:44)
    at Function.addCaliberInfoToMagazines (E:\Escape From Tarkov\EFT SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:7064:58)
    at AITweaks.startGearchanging (E:\Escape From Tarkov\EFT SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:9152:18)
    at AITweaks.main (E:\Escape From Tarkov\EFT SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:5245:18)
    at AITweaks.postAkiLoad (E:\Escape From Tarkov\EFT SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:32:14)
    at Function.getCaliberInfo (E:\Escape From Tarkov\EFT SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:7052:44)
    at Function.addCaliberInfoToMagazines (E:\Escape From Tarkov\EFT SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:7064:58)
    at AITweaks.startGearchanging (E:\Escape From Tarkov\EFT SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:9152:18)
    at AITweaks.main (E:\Escape From Tarkov\EFT SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:5245:18)
    at AITweaks.postAkiLoad (E:\Escape From Tarkov\EFT SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:32:14)
    >

I am getting these errors. Will they affect my game play? If so how do I fix that?

• TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_props')

at Function.curateCalibers (C:\Users\thare\OneDrive\Desktop\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:6862:75)

at Function.setProgressiveGear (C:\Users\thare\OneDrive\Desktop\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:6093:26)

at Function.runOnGameStart (C:\Users\thare\OneDrive\Desktop\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:4524:22)

at Object.action (C:\Users\thare\OneDrive\Desktop\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:81:30)

at StaticRouterMod.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:527:28)

at Function.curateCalibers (C:\Users\thare\OneDrive\Desktop\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:6862:75)

at Function.setProgressiveGear (C:\Users\thare\OneDrive\Desktop\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:6093:26)

at Function.runOnGameStart (C:\Users\thare\OneDrive\Desktop\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:4524:22)

at Object.action (C:\Users\thare\OneDrive\Desktop\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:81:30)

at StaticRouterMod.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:527:28)

I get this error whenever I enable progressive gear, game loads and launches but then Im stuck in the loading screen

• The bear only spawn problem is within this portion of the code, in src/mod.ts; updating all chances to a hard 50% seems to have no effect, it's defaulting to the final else statement when it compares against usecChance. Swapping usec and bear results in what appears to be a 100% usec spawn rate.

static randomizePMCSideInSpawns()

{

let usecChance

if (config.allPMCsareBEARS && config.allPMCsareUSECs)

usecChance = 50

else if (config.allPMCsareBEARS)

usecChance = 50

else if (config.allPMCsareUSECS)

usecChance = 50

for (let map in LocationConfig.customWaves.normal)

{

for (let wave in LocationConfig.customWaves.normal[map])

if (LocationConfig.customWaves.normal[map][wave].WildSpawnType == AKIPMC)

if (RandomUtil.getInt(0,99) < usecChance)

LocationConfig.customWaves.normal[map][wave].WildSpawnType = botNameSwaps.bear

else

LocationConfig.customWaves.normal[map][wave].WildSpawnType = botNameSwaps.usec

if (locations[map]?.base?.OpenZones)

LocationConfig.openZones[map] = locations[map].base.OpenZones.split(",").filter(i => i.length > 0)

}

}

• Hi guys! I need help with cursed scavengers. it is with the logic of their behavior. the problem is that before some version of SPT, the scavengers at the beginning of the raid (marked "tagged and cursed") at the factory immediately ran to my position and attacked me. I liked it. now they walk for a long time at first and don't run to me. I don't like it. how do I return the old settings of the scavenger behavior mode to "tagged and cursed"? maybe there is some mod for this? please help me figure it out. Thanks in advance for your help.

ps. sorry for my english

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!