Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT)

• love the mod

however when i play factory, sometimes no bots spawn at all. all settings are essentially default with gear changes turned off.

Only other mod that affects bots I'm using is realism mod. Wondering what the problem may be?

• Loving the mod!

How do I make the AI spawn with less stuff in general? Lots of AI with full backpacks and multiple weapons with lots of mags. I am trying to make my SP Tarkov experience very difficult to find items and make it more scavenger-like.

Thanks for any help!

• Hallo Fin , hallo world.

I tried to get a workaround to let the USEC spawn. What i noticed:

Under the Spawns-Tab, the Spawning options, the "All PMC's are USECs:" is missing the original config name in the description.

-Is this causing the problem?

-Is this option even activated in the mod or is it missing?

-Will USECs ever spawn?

P.S. So far i got only BEARs by turning both options off or BEARs False/USECs True

P.S.S. If i delete the mod from the modfolder, the game bugs out and i can't buy anything from vendors.

Edited once, last by Orimbar ().

• I have the USEC problem too but:
    - the game seems to spawn USECs but they are wearing BEARs equipment, dogtag included - the quest counts USEC kill but the gear is BEAR
    - for me legit and geared USECs are spawning at Shoreline's pier. Managed to finish Skier quest (dogtags) there.
    - snipers are not spawning at all, no matter the options in config

• There is a mod that makes them spawn again, apparently they were removed in the offline mode, unless the mod's description is lying

Are you writing about Woods rock sniper and Shoreline's power plant snipers? I've installed that mod. It doesn't work. Experimented with mod order - still nothing.

• Are you writing about Woods rock sniper and Shoreline's power plant snipers? I've installed that mod. It doesn't work. Experimented with mod order - still nothing.

Smart guys use SWAG or BetterSpawns , me personally - SVM+Swag(Nooky spawn presets)+FIN AI, works great. But i am kinda skilled in modding my game, so i made my own personal edits - deleted botperzone and maxbotcap into core js-ts files of swag and FIN ai for 100% compatibility, Fin operates only AI changes and bot loadouts.

• Hi, wondering if anyone can help me with a problem I'm having where only Bear PMCs will spawn, no USECs. I have done a bit of tweaking the settings since first installing but nothing major and all the other tweaks still work fine. Since first installation I've not had a single USEC pmc spawn. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I also just changed my version to the default one from this page and still have the issue of no USEC pmc's spawning. I also tried turning 'All PMCs are BEARs' off, and tried turning them both off and still no change.

Also this screenshot shows that when I load a game none of the listed bot spawns are for USEC and all that spawns throughout the game are BEAR.

Forgot to update this but I ended up giving up with FAIT for AI changes and switching to a (kinda) complicated mix of MOAR, POOP and FAIT (for gear changes). Couldn't figure out the BEAR issue but no longer have the issue with the current setup.

• So I am having a problem with fins ai rework. it isn't spawning any bots.

this is a copy from a post that I made on reddit but I didn't get any replies. so I may as well post it here.

before you read this I use visual studio to edit my mods and mod files.

EDIT: I did manage to find a possible reason to why this error is occurring. So I decided to download a new copy of fins ai tweaker and put it in my user/mods to see if there would be any difference. and it turns out that the mod now worked after I got a new copy! but my settings were of course reset and I don't like the ammo that the ai PMC's use as it is only top tier ammo. so I decided to lower it in the config editor.exe. I restarted the server, game and launcher. went into factory. but I noticed nothing had changed. so I double checked the editor and it had reset to the default values of 0-60 instead of my custom changes 30-60. so I tried again and got the same result.

after that I decided to maybe manually change it in the core workspace. so I searched up ammo and changed the "ammoRemovePCTGood_Bad" in config.json. and I loaded up the game again and went into factory. still, no changes.

so I double checked and then found that under the config.json there was a similar json called default config.json which still had the ammo for PMC's at 0-60 eventhough I had changed it in the config.json AND editor to 30-60. so I decided to change the default json to 30-60 as well because why not. but then I got the same glitch/crash as in the other mod. I also did this change in the other mod so I guess I did something wrong when it comes to changing the ammo values.

So I have been using fins ai tweaker (like most people) for some time but recently it just stopped working. I am not good at coding nor modding in sptarkov so I have very little knowledge on how this works. so whenever I load into a raid I expect bots to load in. but they don't. I have realized that on some maps like customs they load in after like 7-9 minutes. which means they still spawn (of course) but it's too late. also for some reason my game crashes after I exit a raid. the game freezes with a black screen. so I decided to check the spt aki server log for some info to what may cause these issues. and I found a pattern. the error is:

Error: Items must not be empty

at WeightedRandomHelper.weightedRandom (C:\Users\leoch\OneDrive\Desktop\New folder\ez survival\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:275:19)

at WeightedRandomHelper.getWeightedInventoryItem (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\WeightedRandomHelper.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.getWeightedCompatibleAmmo (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateWeaponByTpl (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateRandomWeapon (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.addWeaponAndMagazinesToInventory (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateAndAddWeaponsToBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateInventory (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.generateBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.prepareAndGenerateBots (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at WeightedRandomHelper.weightedRandom (C:\Users\leoch\OneDrive\Desktop\New folder\ez survival\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:275:19)

at WeightedRandomHelper.getWeightedInventoryItem (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\WeightedRandomHelper.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.getWeightedCompatibleAmmo (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateWeaponByTpl (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateRandomWeapon (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.addWeaponAndMagazinesToInventory (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateAndAddWeaponsToBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateInventory (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.generateBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.prepareAndGenerateBots (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

yeah, I don't really know what all this means. But, I tried looking into it in the given folders. I found it to be more of a dead end. most likely just a lack of knowledge on my end. any help will be very appreciated

also side note. bosses haven't been spawning.

second side note. the mod DID work before. so I guess I changed something, like I said, I ain't no professional, so I don't know what I did xd.

Edited 2 times, last by DQW ().

• Damn, that is EXACTLY my problem! and I also tried to reduce the caliber of the enemies.

I dont quite understand from your "EDIT"-response, did you manage to solve the problem or no? Please let me know!

• Damn, that is EXACTLY my problem! and I also tried to reduce the caliber of the enemies.

I dont quite understand from your "EDIT"-response, did you manage to solve the problem or no? Please let me know!

I did manage to sort of fix it. I just reinstall the mod and it works. but after a few games it crashed again. reinstalled the mod again and it works. so I guess I just have to reinstall the mod every now and then.

• Hello. Getting this error now when starting server. However I didn't change anything in the config or add new mods. Still using 3.5.3. Was working fine last time I played.

Error: EISDIR: illegal operation on a directory, read

at Object.readSync (node:fs:727:3)

at Object.readSync (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:947:32)

at tryReadSync (node:fs:433:20)

at Object.readFileSync (node:fs:479:19)

at Object.readFileSync (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1082:36)

at Function.readFolder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sptaki3.5.3\user\mods\zzFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:309:59)

at Function.setupInitialValues (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sptaki3.5.3\user\mods\zzFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:9625:31)

at AITweaks.postAkiLoad (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sptaki3.5.3\user\mods\zzFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:22:18)

at PostAkiModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostAkiModLoader.js)

at PostAkiModLoader.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostAkiModLoader.js)

at Object.readSync (node:fs:727:3)

at Object.readSync (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:947:32)

at tryReadSync (node:fs:433:20)

at Object.readFileSync (node:fs:479:19)

at Object.readFileSync (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1082:36)

at Function.readFolder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sptaki3.5.3\user\mods\zzFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:309:59)

at Function.setupInitialValues (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sptaki3.5.3\user\mods\zzFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:9625:31)

at AITweaks.postAkiLoad (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sptaki3.5.3\user\mods\zzFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:22:18)

at PostAkiModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostAkiModLoader.js)

at PostAkiModLoader.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostAkiModLoader.js)

When I launch the game and try to load in to main menu, both on my normal save and a fresh character, i get this:

TypeError: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'playerId')

at Function.runOnGameStart (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sptaki3.5.3\user\mods\zzFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:4518:25)

at Object.action (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sptaki3.5.3\user\mods\zzFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:81:30)

at StaticRouterMod.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:527:28)

at IncomingMessage.Readable.read (node:internal/streams/readable:527:10)

at flow (node:internal/streams/readable:1011:34)

at Function.runOnGameStart (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sptaki3.5.3\user\mods\zzFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:4518:25)

at Object.action (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sptaki3.5.3\user\mods\zzFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:81:30)

at StaticRouterMod.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:527:28)

at IncomingMessage.Readable.read (node:internal/streams/readable:527:10)

at flow (node:internal/streams/readable:1011:34)

• why do you have your files in steam? (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sptaki3.5.3\user\mods\zzFin-

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!