Posts by HungaryItself

Hey, Fin. You got any clue what this could be about? It seems to me that onyl FAIT could be causing this kind of error, and Kobrakon appeared on this thread a few months ago with an identical issue coming from another guy.

Hash:

Code
    xĀā,87318994592576Ĉ,6đ35230Ď116383,5580Ĝ7Ęę3ę67,Ćī3Ď7Đ0Ċ8ďįīĈ0ĥ2Ĵ5ćĜ,46Ķ629Ą7Ċ4Ķ0,15Ķİī07426ėń5śľ1Ŋ9Ĥ821,Ś171ċĞĸŤ54,|ŧŐŐŧ|assaultųpmcboƀfollowergluharźżžƇƉƋƍƏƑƓrscouƙƊƌƎƐƒƔsecurity,ƈƦƜƩƟsnipeƴƚƧrkojaƻƳƵƛƎżƻtƔƿƶƎbžlƳ|ŹŻŽſgrƣp,beǏuƬcų-ŲŶ,ŷőő.ġŧ5ǭŲŧġ0.9ǫ.Įŧ1ǯǺǶ.8őęǮDz2ǬǽǭǪǪ|ƅtnameshƎƾƬƽƕtetȖmwƱhƢmmźųȊȩǭȪŵǫȮȬŨįȫȋȮǘƗſų|ƂƄƆǐNJƝƪƕǙƘȾǁƸƫƢƤɅƷƞƫƭƯƱLjǀɌɁƺƼƾǗǡǣǥ,ƖǚtǜǞȨȳǷ6ȲœŨDz|ŐȅǗŷŐǗŧŲɱȲɴġŲ2ȳŴɬɪ|ċăɽŎăɰǗɾDzĸȹʂĥȹ|ĖɩȹŐɳ|ɹġǗ-ǽɦŴȴ|ȹųǪȊĮǷȃĮɨɨɻńʄɬʄġɽɷȹȪɸǭ|ʥʄģ,9ʵDzʸʌʳʺʹʷʄʓʑʄɹʒɹɹʖŧȈɣȭʜǗʞȯȫŐɹ1ʪʀųġʙʓēʯȳȪʳŐ7ɽśő0ʄˢő˕ʼˤ˕˧DzĜˁĘĢ˄ŐʦɫēʄǵȹɹɽʗŨɳ˔ĢƁumǟƅȸˏ˷ȉˑŸ5dėcc5ba4b93ĭŎĸ˦0ňĢcdeb2ʼnd7f˦c̝e7ceŪɳɰȦpȑȓȕȗ,șƎaȜȞeȠȢȤȦsːʟȮ͇Ȋ˵̌ʞȂ˞͏ɥɣʂǬʔǭǶǭɹ˓ȱ͚˼ǪDzDz͚ęȌˑǪȈ͇Ŷ5:ģ:˦ȱaƊɝͰͯlͱʹͳ͵ȴ white blueBG

Log:

Shunt05 was having a different error, but I should have just now fixed the one you and Roach were having ^^.

Oh, yeah, I can see it now. I just assumed it was the same from the log's formatting. Cool stuff, I'm looking forward to seeing what's new.

Also, I'm just now getting to run your mod with Lua's Spawn Rework and Custom Spawns. Are you able to confirm that the optimal way to do this (at least a priori) is to keep your mod marked with a priority z in the folder name and disable all spawn changes? Is there anything else I should watch out for? It's fine if you're not aware of compatibilty techniques.

Hey, Fin. Rad mod. I have to second what Rad Roach and SHunt05 have posted, and I've gone ahead and tried some of your troubleshooting tips:

1. No other mod directly interferes with weapons, ammunition, or any of their objects (magazines, containers, etc.)

The only mod I have which could do that is my recoil tweaker, which only alters camera recoil.

2. Only your mod will trigger this when added to the modlist.

It's rather clear the error is logged by FAIT and located in its own files, but you never know, I guess?

3. When triggered, it will stop the spawning process.

This is the only effect of the error I've found, nothing else.

4. It will do so on any map.

Just in case there was some config-specific thing for Factory or whatever, I've had this occur elsewhere as well in the same way.

I'll be posting my logs as well with the hash:

4079081775ă4365,14ă241ē85Ć664,98đ93Ĕ9Đ5Ă6,55801Ć2330ı067ďı32215ċ2ĉŀ9,Ĺ8ăĬ2ćĘą1,602čĤ5ŀ469ěĎŏ8700ŘŐėĐ2ŃĬ56ņĬ8čą8ŀńĈļ8ė3Ă8ČĚ,|ō0,Žō|assaultźpmcboƈfollowergluharƂƄƆƏƑƓƕƗƙƛrscouơƒƔƖƘƚƜsecurity,ƐƮƤƱƧsnipeƼƢƯrkojaǃƻƽƣƖƄǃtƜLJƾƖbƆlƻ|ƁƃƅƇgrƫp,beǗuƴcź-Ĝſ.Ľ,2.čďǹ0.Ď1.2ď.3ȁǽǿȁȀōǾȃǻĜȉ2ŽȀȏǺǹż,PMCsžț|ƍtnameshƖdžƴDžƝtetȥmwƹhƪmmƂźǾǽȔȺȉȺŽȾȻǹȀȃȼȕŽǠƟƇź|ƊƌƎǘǒƥƲƝǡƠɏljǀƳƪƬɖƿƦƳƵƷƹǐLjɝɒǂDŽdžǟǩǫǭ,ƞǢtǤǦȷɁžǷńĩȐĎ|ŽIJɊſɆŻ,ĜǟōȃʅɸĜȈǹŻɽɻ|Ĉ,ėɊŏʒʁǟ4ĎʓʘŽĬɊ|3ĎůǟŽʄ|ɂɊ-ȉĨʂȕ|Ɋźȿȼķǻ8,ķ5ŽʹȷĎĀɿńʁȃʏȃʦɄʃǵʌʻʻǟʓăɊʑˎǟǟĪĝʁ˔ˑǟȒʾ˙ˇ˜ȀǟʪǵɆȼɆʰɼțɄȐďɽʝɻȃʬʧŎɊˆˆ|ʾʑˌǽŞɊ9ǽ1ʗ|Ǹ˿ʁʑĮʗİɹɊȒˋ˧ʕʈʇ˱ʏˡēźʋɻpumǧƍɉǟɴˤ˨ˉdŔcc5ba4bġĶĀėŞĵȀ5cdebĻ9d7fŞc̰e7ceĆʄɆȵpȠȢȤȦ,ȨƖaȫȭeȯȱȳȵȚ˧ʲț͚̠ʡ̡ƀʵȻȆǾʋżɷʂʾȍˈɃʉɵ˪ʋȑ̲̉ĩțɂ˻ȿſ͛ˢ͸͛5:Ī:˻Ȁaƒɮ΅΄lΆΉΈΊȓ

edit: seems like you figured it out a few mins before I posted. Looking forward to the patch!