Posts by Alonne

Same issue as everyone else above, First raid has AI, everything after is a deadzone, no ai spawns. Any progress since Monday? No rush, love your mods. Incredible work as always!

I've figured out the source of your error: The weapon rarity settings (primaryWeaponRarityMinMax0_50 and sidearmRarityMinMax0_50) are meant to range from 0 to 50, but you have settings in them that are above 50, which is causing errors.

I've been able to replicate the error, but I'm still trying to figure out the exact cause and a fix. It's on the way, though!

Hey there, thanks so much for a amazing mod. Couple of questions and this is regarding to hideouts. I've run into a couple of issues regarding Pure water production and bitcoin farms. When trying to mess around with the mod when changing production times on Bitcoins it never really works. For example Ill change the time per bitcoin to 10 seconds as a test. It'll still take 20 mins to make one. I am also getting an error message when trying to grab bitcoins and pure water when they are done

This is the only mod I have downloaded so if you have any ideas let me know, thank you so much! :)