Posts by GamingWithmassyt

2022-12-16 20:18:46.169 -05:00|0.12.12.32.20243|Error|insurance|<b>Insurance.</b> Insured item with id 235b390573bd6938b98bc15d is null!
    2022-12-16 20:18:46.169 -05:00|0.12.12.32.20243|Error|insurance|<b>Insurance.</b> Insured item with id

This is the error code you were getting that was creating the error (from what I've looked through so far). I just had this same issue with items I had in my stash, insured, and pending in my scav junk box. If you don't want to fully reset and redownload everything there are two things I recommend trying. If you had mods installed at any point on your profile that changed any values of items, added new items, or anything of the sort. You can either re-install those mods and try to delete them in game. (which only worked for about half of the items for me). Or you can head to line 1504 in the traces.log file you submitted and go into your profile from the user folder. Open it with either notepad++ or VS and look each item up by the id you got in the log and delete it from there. Which was what fixed my issue. If you need any help doing that let me know. I would be more than willing to try to walk you through it. Let me know if it works or not! Good luck hope it turns out well!

The issues were fixed. PSA to users who try out mods a lot and delete them, etc. If the mod contains in game add ons such as items, bags, weapons, etc the easiest way to ensure you don't have to reinstall everything tarkov related on your rig is to delete mod-specified items via either notepad++ or VS. When you delete and or sell these modded items in a game before deletion I can cause serious issues with SPT and item IDs for such items and other items. Making it so you can't do anything except look at your stash. If anyone else is having this issue I would be more than willing to give a step-by-step on what I did to fix this issue.

update: I uninstalled tarkov and the launcher, tarkov, and spt, and launched spt with no mods installed but the same profile used before so I'm assuming it has to be an issue within my profile. My profile is from 3.20. The "critical error' in my stash I'm assuming is regarding an item within the stash that is malfunctioning. If I am able to solve the issue I will post it here.

I have been having a lot of issues with my SPT recently. I have not changed any mods since downloading 3.30 and have been using the mods I have been since 3.30. I cannot craft, receive, or change anything in my hideout. I have also been having issues with my raids not spawning any ai at all. I checked with Modders within the community regarding mod issues or mods not being compatible. They have not found any issues.