Where did you download your game from?
    BSG through their website
    List of used mods
    Kiki - Don't Talk To Me
    Lua - Custom Spawn Points
    Lau Flea Market Price Updater
    SWAG
    POOP

I have been having a lot of issues with my SPT recently. I have not changed any mods since downloading 3.30 and have been using the mods I have been since 3.30. I cannot craft, receive, or change anything in my hideout. I have also been having issues with my raids not spawning any ai at all. I checked with Modders within the community regarding mod issues or mods not being compatible. They have not found any issues.

• update: I uninstalled tarkov and the launcher, tarkov, and spt, and launched spt with no mods installed but the same profile used before so I'm assuming it has to be an issue within my profile. My profile is from 3.20. The "critical error' in my stash I'm assuming is regarding an item within the stash that is malfunctioning. If I am able to solve the issue I will post it here.

• The issues were fixed. PSA to users who try out mods a lot and delete them, etc. If the mod contains in game add ons such as items, bags, weapons, etc the easiest way to ensure you don't have to reinstall everything tarkov related on your rig is to delete mod-specified items via either notepad++ or VS. When you delete and or sell these modded items in a game before deletion I can cause serious issues with SPT and item IDs for such items and other items. Making it so you can't do anything except look at your stash. If anyone else is having this issue I would be more than willing to give a step-by-step on what I did to fix this issue.

• Official Post
    • Helpful

You found it the hard way! but yes, having modded items in your profile and then removing the mod will cause issues, there should have been an error in your server window about items missing and how it will cause issues

• kikirio

Closed the thread.
  • kikirio

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!