Posts by crunkybars

I've been having a similar issue (except the invisible items issue), with mods or no mods. I really have no idea why it happens. Sometimes I would not get to the raid end screen, I would just alt+f4 to move on.

It's happened to me from time to time too, at least when I boot the game back on it saves my progress from after extracting

I will say, after running the game with no mods other than technically the profile editor program, these issues have presented themselves much less often, but I still get the backend errors and the invisible items, which I believe softlock my game whenever I try to go on a raid even carrying one of them in my inventory, let alone wear them.

I've been having this error show up in a window and taking me back to the main menu at random moments (never on a raid, though) no matter if I'm moving items around my stash, my inventory, selling and buying to a trader or the flea market. At times, I've also noticed that even if it doesn't give me the error, items will start having loading loops on them and take at least 5 seconds to update to the location I've moved it to.

I also don't know if this is related but I'm also seeing invisible items with no previews that load forever, and if I wear them or add them to my gun, either my preview or my gun won't show up unless i restart the game and server, but I'll make this into a separate thread if asked.