Posts by Cpt.Marns

Hey Fin,

I managed to get my items from the "miscellaneous_items_to_add_to_bot_inventories" to be added to assaultgroup.json in bot_inventories, I can see them when I enable "saveGearToFile". But they still don't spawn ingame. I only spawn PMCs with the advanced spawn config via the assaultgroup column. So my question: Are these PMC inventories filled with items from the assaultgroup.json or from somewhere else?

Ohhh, I see. But then I got another error

I guess that happens because of the new structure and you overwrite the first "bot" variable from the for loop here:

for (let bot in advIConfig.miscellaneous_items_to_add_to_bot_inventories)

{

bot = Object.keys(advIConfig.miscellaneous_items_to_add_to_bot_inventories[bot])[0]

I tried to edit it a little and now it seems to work, at least there are no errors and multiple items can be added, but it's too late here to test it properly. Will do that next week :)

Aye Fin, me again :D

Still testing your new "miscellaneous_items_to_add_to_bot_inventories".

Found that in your function "addMiscItemsFromAdvIConfig()", the line 7023:

bot = Object.keys(advIConfig.miscellaneous_items_to_add_to_bot_inventories[bot])[0];

sets this bot variable to "items" and then all the following code after

if (botTypes[bot]) {

is ignored, because there is no "items" entry in bot types ;) I'm not sure what this intended to do, if I remove the line the item gets added to the pool, but then I still can't add more than 1 item.

Another little issue that I found (as if you didn't have enough things to work on xD) is that even if I set

"SecondPrimaryWeapon": 100

to HighLevelAi equipment in advanced inventory config, they still don't spawn with a second weapon.

Thanks for all of your dedication to make your great mod even better and to fix all the issues!

Question, assumed and I thought in the past I was just able to edit the bot inv of each specific group to add sepcific backpacks to loot pool for them, but whenever I do any changes get reverted. Wasnt able to find anything in the readme when I quickly went through it, thought it might have something to do with the optimizedLoading setting in config but I am not sure. Dont get any errors do get a log saying changes have been made and reverting back, can make changes again and get log if need be.

I found the same reverting behaviour, and I think that's why the new "miscellaneous bot items" have been added to the advanced inventory config.

But I don't really understand yet how it works.

Fin, to better understand what's happening, I added some logs to your code here:

To try things, I only added 1 Item like this:

"miscellaneous_items_to_add_to_bot_inventories": {

"assaultgroup": {"items": {"item_id": "59faff1d86f7746c51718c9c", "slots": ["TacticalVest","Pockets","Backpack"], "weight": 1}}

}

And on server start, I get this output (why is it executed so often?):

Now I'm not sure I understand the weight system. From what I saw in your code, I assume weight: 1 means this item is added to the loot pool once, and weight: 100 means it's added 100 times. So if there would be 100 items in the pool before and I set the weight to 100, in average every second item on a pmc should be my item, correct? I never saw my item spawn though, neither with weight set to 1 nor 100. How many items are in the loot pool without modifications to the advanced inventory config?

Then I tried adding more than 1 item like this:

"assaultgroup": {"items": {"item_id": "59faff1d86f7746c51718c9c", "slots": ["TacticalVest","Pockets","Backpack"], "weight": 1}},

"assaultgroup": {"items": {"item_id": "5c94bbff86f7747ee735c08f", "slots": ["TacticalVest","Pockets","Backpack"], "weight": 1}}

}

but only the last item is added:

So that's apparently not the way to add 2 items, had several tries with adding item arrays to just 1 assaultgroup entry, but then the server crashes on startup xD So how do you add more than 1 item? :)

Sorry for the long post, have a great day everyone!

Ohhhh.... Ignore my post #751, just saw you changed the syntax for "miscellaneous_items_to_add_to_bot_inventories" compared to last version and I didn't notice it, I just copy/pasted the config xD So it was my own fault, sorry for that.

Hey Fin!

I tried the new "miscellaneous_items_to_add_to_bot_inventories" section with adding this line (hope that's the right way to do it):

"assaultgroup": {"TacticalVest, Pockets, Backpack": {"item_id": "5c94bbff86f7747ee735c08f", "weight": 1}}

}

Sadly I get several problems with that, this warning pops up below the debug hash at server start:

DEBUG HASH !!If you're asking for help with FAIT, please copy and paste this in to your help request, or you probably won't be helped!!:

==========NOT=AN=ERROR========Start Debug Hash=========NOT=AN=ERROR=========

xĀā,7021819232282671,Đ54č5017413973,89ĞĖ6496200310,16ij3ĈěĆđ59ı3ľĤ08ą775ć1ēĬĶĴ534Ĉ0ŅŁ,465786ļ0ņĚō8ŔĠ4ğĊ55ķ1ċĔĄĆ5Ĵ0ţĖŦ5,|ıŷIJŵassaultŵpmcboƁfollowergluharŻŽſƈƊƌƎƐƒƔrscouƚƋƍƏƑƓƕsecurity,ƉƧƝƪƠsnipeƵƛƨrkojaƼƴƶƜƏŽƼtƕǀƷƏbſlƴ||ƗžƀgrƤp,beǐuƭcŵı-2,-ēıēǰŹDZdzIJ.Ǯ.Ģ0.ŠĆǯĔǾǾǮ,PMCs,ŸǙżǛtǝǟǡǣr,ǥƮŵǴȗȈDzșŸȘǫĢǴȉǚƙŵ|ƃƅƇǑNjƞƫƖȋȣNJǂƹƬƣƥȩȱƟƬƮưƲljǁƸȸơƼƾȤǢǤǦ,ȢǜǞuǠ|Ƞ.6,ĢęĔŴŶɒıǘǯəɎŔȤēĢǘɠɞǫDZɎĽɖ|4Ŵ8ɩ4ıłȤǘɫģɮɰɜ|3Ŵ2ɩı4ȤȞȤǭIJɑɝȂ|ȤǨșDZ7Ȉǻă,ɔɔɧŔɜĽɜɓȤĢɿɢȚɿɥŵʒɜŦ,ļȤʤʦǘǘʨʣŴʩǘĬʕʀɞʰĔʂʼnəDZəʉɗȁIJıɥʗăɖǫʅɝˆʁɿĢʠ|ɔŅȤŖʿɜˏňɸ|ˑİ˓Ŵ˕ɲŪʓ|ʱ˟ı6ɜɣʵɩʃ2ʜʠɖpumɍʈʆŹȜŹˍd52cc5ba4b93đɯɭĭ0īʑcdebč9d7fĭċe7ceěʜəmapnameshƏƿƭƾƖtețmwƲhƣm̞ȇʽʋț̺Ÿ̼̹Ŷʏdz.ɥ͂ȚǺʅēɯ̹ǫǾǹŹ͋ʶ͏ǫǫɔıŴŴˀɘ͚̽ǿ͛Ŝ:Ŧ:ĭŹaƋɈͥͤlͦͩͨͪ˴,

==========NOT=AN=ERROR=========End Debug Hash==========NOT=AN=ERROR=========

Server is running. Happy playing!!

(node:14792) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property 'slots' of undefined

at AITweaks.addMiscItems (G:\Spiele\EFT SPTarkov 3.0.0\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:6956:106)

at AITweaks.startGearchanging (G:\Spiele\EFT SPTarkov 3.0.0\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:9232:26)

at AITweaks.main (G:\Spiele\EFT SPTarkov 3.0.0\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:5049:18)

at AITweaks.delayedLoad (G:\Spiele\EFT SPTarkov 3.0.0\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:26:14)

at DelayedModLoader.executeMods (G:\Spiele\EFT SPTarkov 3.0.0\obj\bundle.js:12313:21)

at DelayedModLoader.load (G:\Spiele\EFT SPTarkov 3.0.0\obj\bundle.js:12302:14)

at ModCallbacks.onLoad (G:\Spiele\EFT SPTarkov 3.0.0\obj\bundle.js:1846:24)

at App.load (G:\Spiele\EFT SPTarkov 3.0.0\obj\bundle.js:16016:59)

at G:\Spiele\EFT SPTarkov 3.0.0\obj\bundle.js:17694:47

at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5)

(Use `Aki.Server --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created)

(node:14792) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.htm…unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)

(node:14792) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

When I start a Raid and when Bots are supposed to spawn in, I get a looooot of these and it seems like no Scavs are spawning:

Bot with node of assault and role of assault spawned without a valid weapon

Length of FP, SP, H node slots = 0, 0, 0

And no progress is saved in my profile. When I complete a Raid and close the game & server and restart everything, my inventory is in the pre-raid state again xD

If I remove my line and leave the misc items array empty, everything works great :)

Hey Fin,

is "miscellaneous_items_to_add_to_bot_inventories" from advanced inventory config actually used somewhere in the mod? Can't find it's usage in src\mod.ts and it doesn't seem to take any effect when I include items in this list.

Thanks for your great mods,

Marns