Posts by nowherejack

The last version I played was the one introducing Lighthouse as a new map, I don't remember the exact version.
    here's the steps I made:
    - created a new folder called ''spt'' copying all eft files in it

- download the aki new version ( the client its the same as the live one for 3.1.1 so i didnt downgraded with the patcher)

- extracted the file from the Aki zip and copied them in the new folder

- opened the server, all good

- opened the launcher inserted the name and the edition

- I press launch game and it starts to load, minimize the launcher, black screen, shuts the app and comes back the launcher.

So i've decided to use another version, picking the right aki vers and Patcher..same outcome.

im losing mymind over this, I've been playing for several months. yesterday I decided to update and now it doesn't work anymore, no one can give help on it since it seems this issue its only for me! shortly:
    installation successfull
    everythings fine, i've tried with different versions also but everytime its the same ending. I launch the game from the launcher black screen no answer and the game just shuts. I'm here crying PLEASE HELP ME.

im using a licensed version of the game and i repeat i played fopr a lot on spt i was lvl 45. I'm questioning why did i had to update for...