Posts by PreyToLive

PreyToLive added a new version:

--- DYNAMIC WEATHER & SEASONS VERSION 1.0.1 --- COMPATIBLE WITH SPT 3.9.0 & 3.9.1 ---

--CHANGELOG-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Added an option that randomly selects a season before each raid. See README.md for example.
    • Added console logs.

PreyToLive added a new file:

--- CUSTOM TRADER AVATARS VERSION 1.0.1 --- COMPATIBLE WITH SPT-AKI 3.9.0 ---

--CHANGE LOG-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Updated sever values for SPT 3.9.0.

--- CUSTOM LAUNCHER BACKGROUNDS VERSION 1.0.1 --- COMPATIBLE WITH SPT 3.9.0 ---

--CHANGE LOG-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Updated server values for SPT 3.9.0.

--- ALL OPEN ZONES VERSION 1.0.7 --- COMPATIBILE WITH SPT 3.9.0 ---

--CHANGELOG-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Updated server values for SPT 3.9.0.

--- ALLOPENZONES VERSION 1.0.6 --- COMPATIBILE WITH SPT-AKI 3.8.0 ---

• Added open zones for Streets of Tarkov.
    • Added open zones for Shoreline.

Yeah I caught this issue yesterday and didn't have time to post an update. I incorrectly named one of the spawn generator presets in the configs.

So, PTL_BSP_MAIN_PRESET_MEETING_OF_THE_BOSSES needs to be changed to PTL_BSP_SG_PRESET_MEETING_OF_THE_BOSSES within thie config file as shown below.

To fix it, just change within the config you are using from this:

to this

Obviously set the weight of each preset to whatever you want (0-5). These are just the weights I use in my preyToLivesConfig.

When I get a chance I'll post an update for the mod that fixes this.

All bot difficulty is written within the presets and can be edited. I've always left my in-game difficulty set to "as in online". I don't think changing the in-game option will change the bot difficulty though. My latest update rebalanced the difficulty of the bots making normal bots much more common with the exception of a few easy bots and a rare chance of a hard bot.