Posts by ya_homeboy_prophet

Lol as always) You have outdated AKI, that's all. Just simple-dimple for me

Want fait for 3.1.1? Find outdated FAIT, at least it must be 1.24.1a

Oops, I never realized it updated.. I'm new to AKI and I thought I downloaded the up to date version. I wonder why it worked when I went to an older version. My bad!

Game refuses to load into main menu after downloading the mod.

Simply put the files into my mod folder as normal, toyed with the config (only enabled two settings). Did I maybe install it wrong or have made a mistake? The loading time is absolutely ridiculous.

edit:
    I forgot to include the hash, my bad

= DEBUG HASH!! If you're asking for help with FAIT, please copy and =

= paste this in to your help request, or you probably won't be helped!!: =

=============NOT=AN=ERROR=========End Debug Hash==========NOT=AN=ERROR============

= =

xĀā,6924436190181214,17738863ĕ674287Ĕ2ě76Ą7893ĆĬ,Ĉ352ħĒĥ3ĉ9ģĸĘČ80Ĵ75Ď11,īċ3ė29ĺ4ğ72Ĕ50Ĭ1ļ0ğĥijİ565Ŀđ9īŠ8đ,ŊĠőĊ2Ŋ7ċŠ,|0,ŴŶŲassaultŲpmcboſfollowergluharŹŻŽƆƈƊƌƎƐƒrscouƘƉƋƍƏƑƓsecurity,ƇƥƛƨƞsnipeƳƙƦrkojaƺƲƴƚƍŻƺtƓƾƵƍbŽlƲ||ƕżžgrƢp,beǎuƫcŲ-0.5ŵĔ.1Ǫ2.şĔdzņǵǴǷ1ǭŵ.3dzĭŴņ2ȀǫǶŴPMCsǫŴ|ƄtnameshƍƽƫƼƔtetȕmwưhơmmŹŲŒǶȩǸdzŷȃȪŒǽȪŷǗźǙſǖƁƃƅǏljƜƩƔȵƗȼǀƷƪơƣɃƶƝƪƬƮưLJƿɊȿƹƻƽǖǠǢǤ,ǘƗǛǝŲȲDZŨ,Ŕ,2ǪųŨȌɩ1ɫņēǖņǽɱɣēȨdz|ɭŨɨ|4Ǫ8ɼ4ŴĿŲǖɽɿʁʃɫ|IJɦɼŴɰ|Ȱʅ-ǵ6ɠȬŲʅŲŷǶģǨ8,ģɥɥɹʐɫŴ3ɫǽɼǽʑȪɶɸʤɫ5ǪČʅʵ,ʷʆ|ʹʻʽʶʋȂİɫŒʑŒŒǖʕɦȌȅʚǖʜȄǴŴȨʩʃɨǽʗǖŒ˚ɹȫǶʽŴłʅDzɭɫˣŅʋ|˥0˧Ǫ˩ʅʒʬ˅Ŵʥɩ6ɮɣ˛ɤʔȁɰɷɨpumǞƄžʛ˞ˎȮŲ5dijcc5ba4bĬĞʂʀ˭06Œ5cdeb2Ōd7f˭c̛e7ceĕɰņ|ȥpȐȒȔȖ,ȘƍațȝeȟȡȣȥȊɩʝȋ˒ˎǪ̋ų.ʡȪɡ˚ɯ͇ʓɲ˒Œ˔ɦǫˈɤŷǪ͚͋ʪȭ˒ŷȂͣŶ5:ʵ:˭͚aƉɛͰͯlͱʹͳ͵ʙ white blueBG

= =

=============NOT=AN=ERROR=========End Debug Hash==========NOT=AN=ERROR============