Posts by CozyRat

Yeah, all the exceptions were from Shoot the Door. I've checked the error logs every time I've quit the game after playing recently and I've had no further exceptions. Now that I know the culprit, I'm considering this solved. Backdoor Bandit doesn't seem to produce exceptions, so I'm currently using that instead (I hate having to hoard keys)

I removed Shoot The Door and went from about a dozen exceptions to only one in near-identical runs of Customs, but I'm unsure if the previous exception overload was caused by Shoot the Door or whatever's creating the remaining exception. I'm gonna continue playing through and then update when/if I face the same issue I originally posted about.

Nevermind, the exceptions are back but my performance hasn't taken a hit yet. The exceptions this time are all referring to "The given key was not present in the dictionary." and I have no idea what that means. I did shoot open a normally unopenable door (using Nektonik's Shoot the Door), so maybe that has something to do with it?

So, I think something was wrong with my profile, rather than with any of the mods. Out of curiosity, I decided to delete my profile and start a new one, and the issue with exceptions stopped. Maybe uninstalling Easy Skill Options screwed something up? Whatever the case is I'm not experiencing any problems anymore, although I am a little sad about having to start my profile over but it isn't a huge loss.

So I was getting a pretty consistent 50-60 fps on most maps (except Streets, obviously), but yesterday evening my game started dropping to about 20-30 fps and stuttering about every 1 second. Even the menu will drop from 60 to 20 fps while I'm just sitting there doing nothing :(. Task Manager states Tarkov is only using about 20% of available CPU and Memory resources while this is happening, so I don't think it's a memory leak or anything like that. Also, all the mods I have installed are of the currently supported versions (3.7.1, 3.7.2, one of them is 3.7.3 I think).

getting an error whenever I start the server;

No ideas. I dunno how to work the order.json so maybe it's related to that but renaming this mod so it shows up last in the modorder also doesn't work.

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh, I post this then figure out the problem like five minutes later, I swear to god. Content from one of the past mods I had didn't get deleted properly before I removed it, so it was my fault, oops.

For others with the same issue: if you have old mod content in your inventory that you want to get rid of so you can uninstall the mod, sell/discard it, then do a quick raid first before leaving the game because sometimes the game won't save it as being sold otherwise.

Game suddenly kept timing out whenever I go to purchase something. Had this issue before, so I uninstalled and reinstalled only to have the same problem. I know the sheer amount of mods I have doesn't exactly help, but I wasn't having this problem last week with the same mods installed. ?(