Posts by LightoftheWorld

LightoftheWorld added a new version:

Multiple bug fixes and quest changes. Troubleshooting 4 is still broken :rambottrollface:

Removed the model now that it has its own page. This mod now only has the preset.

...What, you were expecting a config file? animelaughing cute.

LightoftheWorld added a new file:

how about that, I took 5 minutes and uploaded this thing. Never bothered because no one asked for it and I no longer use it, but hey. Let it never be said I don't get around to my stuff eventually

Anime will rise.

This mod now includes the model, which has been updated to work in 3.9.x. The model will be removed from download if / when 0alias updates the standalone mod. If you just want the model for yourself, simply delete the "PMC outfit preset ANIME" folder after installation.

Anime will rise.

This update has brought about a lot of issues. If you are paranoid about your profile and don't know how to back it up, do not download this version until this message is removed

-Updated to 3.9

-All the update I made while playing my solo profile (pinned comment bugs still exist but are high priority)

A vast majority of the technical bugs should be fixed at this point, I am probably about 75% through the quests on my playthrough so I know for a fact that a lot of the quests work correctly (or I would not have been able to complete them). Continue reporting the rest. New content will be developed eventually.

LightoftheWorld added a new file:

New version because there have been a lot of fixes and changes. I am at almost 1.0 rep, so I've done a lot of the quests and been able to adjust them

-Many bug fixes

-Quest balance (Notable balances: Perception 2)

-Ironically broke "Acquiring Capital" (Charisma 2) and can't be bothered to fix it.