Posts by tempandspam

thanks, should've done that to begin with. i found out it's related to seeitemvalue, KcY - SeeItemValue. should i post in their support thread to see if a fix can be made? anyways, thank you!! :) love your mod btw

Blablabla error when inspecting helmets, trying to close tab doesn't work, makes item invisible and bricks the game, deleted SPT realism and the issue was fixed, any help? :(

pretty sure i did this all right, here's my spt realism config, the issue, and my list of mods.

Code
    {"realistic_player_health":false,"realistic_ballistics":true,"buff_helmets":true,"armor_mouse_penalty":true,"headgear_conflicts":true,"recoil_attachment_overhaul":true,"mastery_changes":true,"malf_changes":false,"movement_changes":true,"weight_limits_changes":true,"fall_damage_changes":true,"med_changes":false,"revert_med_changes":false,"bot_changes":true,"increased_bot_cap":true,"realistic_boss_health":true,"realistic_boss_follower_health":true,"realistic_raider_rogue_health":true,"realistic_cultist_health":true,"open_zones_fix":true,"boss_spawns":true,"pmc_difficulty":false,"boss_difficulty":false,"pmc_types":true,"bot_names":true,"cyrillic_bear_names":true,"tiered_flea":true,"flea_changes":true,"trader_changes":true,"airdrop_changes":true,"all_examined":false,"remove_inraid_restrictions":true,"remove_fir_req":true,"legacy_recoil_changes":false,"bot_testing":false,"bot_test_weps_enabled":false,"bot_test_tier":1,"all_scavs":false,"all_USEC":false,"all_bear":false,"all_PMCs":false,"dev_mode":false,"guarantee_boss_spawn":false,"disable_flea_blacklist":false,"no_fall_damage":false,"logEverything":false,"unstuck_GS":true,"force_boss_items":true,"revert_hp":false,"weap_preset":"Realism","att_preset":"Realism","recoil_crank":true,"procedural_intensity":1.25,"vert_recoil_multi":1.05,"horz_recoil_multi":1.0,"convergence_multi":0.85,"dispersion_multi":1.00,"ergo_multi":1.0,"standard_bot_hp_multi":1.0,"mid_bot_hp_multi":1.0,"boss_bot_hp_multi":1.0}