Posts by InkedFam

I wonder if an experience value isn't getting rounded correctly? Sounds like a mod issue, not something I have encountered.

Possible, but I've encountered this issue for many builds and I believe previous tests without any mods (or changes to base files) repro'd this problem. However; it's been so long I can't confirm. Will do a test profile here soon and see what I can find out.

In terms of XP-modifying mods, I use KMC Server Value Modifier and previously used the Ereshkigal AkiConfiugurator long ago. Occurred with both of those before.

I've had this across several builds for a year+ and have always googled if someone was having the same issue.
    Straight out of the gate I would have this issue even with skillatrophy on or off, or even heavily reducing memory skill gain.
    (Mag Drills is the #1 offender)
    I hope someone has a solution I should also add I manually modify my per task XP values for skills, because having 8x endurance is good, while having 8x metabolism is bad for progression and overall game feel.

Well, glad it isn't just me then! I found that when one of the hideout modules is built that modifies XP gain, the memory and mag drills skill spams a lot. When it isn't, the overall spam was lesser.

Out of curiosity, how do you modify your XP for specific skills as such? Because I agree, the way some skills progress vs others is not ideal.

So, this is a long-standing issue that has occurred even on a completely un-modded state of the game across multiple versions. I've searched the internet and checked every known issues FAQ I could, but I just can't seem to narrow down a fix for this issue.

As you'll see in the attachment, my memory (and often Mag Drills) skill will frequently pop as leveling up. This happens multiple times a raid. Through my own testing over the course of multiple months (and multiple server versions), I've seemed to notice that one of the XP-modifying buildings in the hideout, when constructed, tends to increase this problem.

However; not building that hideout structure doesn't eliminate the problem all together, it'll just make it so that the memory skill is the only one that procs to level 1 repeatedly. Any ideas?