Posts by r4z8r

My log:

1. {"log":"\u001b[31mError: write after end\u001b[39m\r\n","stream":"stdout","time":"2024-02-09T16:46:37.201163531Z"}

What is?

Thanks for your help! I ran as administrator but nothing! I'll keep looking for the cause...

Maybe there is some DDoS protection on your VPS server that throttles the 6969 port? Why not run the SPT server directly on your gaming PC, not using any virtual servers, to avoid this? Or have I misunderstood how you set this up?

Thank you for your reply!

My pc: Server 3.7.6 is on a PC 16gb virtual memory, rtx 3060ti, Intel core i9, ssd.

I ran it on my pc but I get the same thing. The server console hangs, but when you press enter the console continues its work.....

It hangs on bot generation. For example, generated 20 bots then some of the bots died and the subsequent generation of bots hangs, but when you press enter in the console bots begin to generate....

My pc: Server 3.7.6 is on a PC 16gb virtual memory, rtx 3060ti, Intel core i9, ssd.

Prior history:

After starting the server I go into the game and connect to the server it happens very quickly, but after 5 minutes of play on average I began to notice that the console CMD server hangs when generating bots and accordingly in the game does not work aiming, shooting, jumping, but if I in the CMD console press enter it continues to work without problems and the generation of bots passes quickly. And so repeats constantly... I already bought a dedicated VPS server as powerful as my pc, but the same thing happens there, CMD console hangs. There are no errors in the logs. It's just that the console hangs when generating bots, that's all

Any help is welcome! Thank you!

Thanks, but the new version doesn't work anymore!

Console loG:

Loaded spawn patter: Lua-Default. Good Luck!

Lua-SpawnRework - Pattern config has map "max_alive_bots" but not available in SPT, Skipping...