Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT)

• Hi!, I am kinda new to all of this SPT. I am on 3.2.2 only with ServerValueModifier and FAIT, today i have decided to uninstall FAIT, since it is too difficult for me.. But when I come back into the game and buy something from flea/traders I get the unlimited loading wheel with no other response (can't go into raid either) I have tried uninstalling my other mods (mod folder empty) and it still happens... only way to fix this is installing FAIT again, dont understand why. I also get this error on the console:

TypeError: Cannot read property '_props' of undefined

TypeError: Cannot read property '_props' of undefined

at InventoryHelper.getSizeByInventoryItemHash (D:\SPT-AKI\obj\bundle.js:11796:40)

at InventoryHelper.getContainerMap (D:\SPT-AKI\obj\bundle.js:11869:34)

at InventoryHelper.getStashSlotMap (D:\SPT-AKI\obj\bundle.js:11923:21)

at InventoryHelper.addItem (D:\SPT-AKI\obj\bundle.js:11572:30)

at TradeHelper.buyItem (D:\SPT-AKI\obj\bundle.js:14231:37)

at TradeController.confirmTrading (D:\SPT-AKI\obj\bundle.js:7001:37)

at TradeController.confirmRagfairTrading (D:\SPT-AKI\obj\bundle.js:7030:27)

at Proxy.processRagfairTrade (D:\SPT-AKI\obj\bundle.js:2830:37)

at TradeItemEventRouter.handleItemEvent (D:\SPT-AKI\obj\bundle.js:15977:44)

at ItemEventRouter.handleEvents (D:\SPT-AKI\obj\bundle.js:16043:38)

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

• So the function that is being called is missing 0.0.1 version later?
    Does this mean the only fix is installing 3.2.2?

using 3.2.2 here, having same issue without the mod, I think it is some gear conflict with the gun mods but cannot pinpoint the issue just yet

Edit: cross-checked other similar problems, figure that it might be caused by a mod "all the backup sights", will do some further testing now

Further Update: removal of the mod "all the backup sights" fixed the ai spawning, my labs fell like Syria once again, no other bypasses are found yet, updating the mod per se didn't do the trick

Edited once, last by PhoeniAl ().

• So the function that is being called is missing 0.0.1 version later?
    Does this mean the only fix is installing 3.2.2?

Yes because the AKI team loves to change class and function names and locations for no particular reason other than to break mods it seems like.
    They changed a bunch of stuff related to AI spawning so FAIT needs to use the updated functions to work.

• Is there any new on how updating is going on? should we expect something soon or its no use of waiting? :( :( cant play spt witout FINS AI mod.. its too easy

Someone updated the mod.ts file if you check the mod's page, I think it was in the reviews. Though it doesn't fix the fact AI spawning is broken, because BSG has to update the game for that.

• Someone updated the mod.ts file if you check the mod's page, I think it was in the reviews. Though it doesn't fix the fact AI spawning is broken, because BSG has to update the game for that.

how is it broken?
    You mean it's not SPT problem but whole EFT? didnt feel broken spawning on 3.2.1 version
    Also on the review comment the link is takened down by CWX by some kind of problem :( :(

• how is it broken?
    You mean it's not SPT problem but whole EFT? didnt feel broken spawning on 3.2.1 version
    Also on the review comment the link is takened down by CWX by some kind of problem :( :(

From what I've seen other users say, it's an EFT problem, all we can do is trust their word and hope that when the game gets updated, the SPT patch that follows will have functioning bots.
    The guy who posted the updated code literally put the whole thing in his post, that's why the admins took it down. He casually put around 11k lines of text in his review instead of just giving us a link to it.

• Someone updated the mod.ts file if you check the mod's page, I think it was in the reviews. Though it doesn't fix the fact AI spawning is broken, because BSG has to update the game for that.

props to the guy fixing mod.ts but i think bots inventory got broke too.

• The Fait mod works in version 3.2.3 and is generating PMCs normally on the maps... If there is an error related to the generation of parts or weapons, you will have to blacklist it in the GEAR tab of the FAIT MOD.
    I also disabled PMC waves = 0 in the SPAWNS tab and enabled SPAWN ALL BOTS AT START OF THE RAID = true.

I'm using these mods in this load order.

ACTIVE MODS
    aServerValueModifier
    Chomp-DisableFleaBlacklist
    Faupi-MunitionsExpert 1.6.4
    HideoutArchitect
    KcY-SeeItemValue 1.4.4
    Lua-AutoProfileBackup
    Lua-FleaMarketPriceUpdater
    TrainingStims
    ZeroTimes_Ported
    zFin-AITweaks
    zRaiRaiTheRaichu-AmmoStats-2.1.4

• i dont think this is working, even trying that mod.ts does not seems working either. beisees zeroTimes is from 3.0.0 isnt it?

• i dont think this is working, even trying that mod.ts does not seems working either. beisees zeroTimes is from 3.0.0 isnt it?

Not.

This is ""zerotimes-ported"" version 3.2.0... Here it is working fine for me. PMCs and SCAVs are pretty smart and deadly, even on normal difficulty.

ZeroTimes Ported - AKI's mods Workshop
    Ported basuro's ZeroTimes mod. No delays for insurance returns, crafting and hideout upgrades (except bitcoins and water).
    hub.sp-tarkov.com

• But i really dont think the current version of FAIT would work on AKI3.2.3 without specific modification to the mod itself.

Even you disable everything in FAIT, no bot would be able to spawn. Are you positive you are not running 3.2.2 ?

• Yes.

I'm using version 3.2.3. It works partially, as I said before, If there is a bot generation error... just put it on the FAIT blacklist on the GEAR tab, and it will work

Dunno what magic are you using but even with Gear changes disabled and Spawns disable it doesnt work for me.
    probs u're on older SPT version or you did config smth.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!