Posts by Basuro

Basuro added a new version:

Updated to include core difficulty settings and the bot presets from global config.

When updating, it's best to remove the old mod folder and install this version fresh (I changed the folder structure a little).

Playtested on Factory and feels much better.

Basuro added a new file:

In the update from 12.11 to 12.12, the AI received a massive buff, making the bots really hard (at least in my opinion), killing all the fun.

This mod changes the AI control values to what they were in 12.11. so they're not as crazy.

The PMC difficulties can only be controlled through the config/config.json file. The pre-raid selection does somehow not work for the PMC difficulty.

Added the suggested options for Scav cooldown (by default now 2 minutes) and Bitcoin farm (by default now provides space for up to 500 graphics cards), both configurable through a setting in config.js

Added scav case and insurance interval speedup.

Added a detailed config with explanations.

Default production time is now 2 seconds. I know the mod is called zerotimes, but setting it to 0 has proven to have bad effects, so there.

when i use this it fucks up my water purfier and i cant fix it only remove the mod.

I'm sorry for that. Feel free to contact me via Discord if this is still an issue for you (although I'm assuming you just deleted the mod..).

Added an exclusion list in config/config.js that contains Superwater and Bitcoin.

These craft durations seem to be hardcoded and cannot be modded (or at least I don't know how).

Updated package to work with AKI 2.1.2.

Apart from that, no changes.

Updated to work with AKI 1.0.1

Basuro added a new file: