Posts by CreamCheese

CreamCheese added a new version:

Updated to AKI 3.4.1

Sorry for the late update, it's been busy over the holidays.

Hope you enjoy!

I updated the description with "And for the love of God, don't put one of those stockless pistolgrips on it" as you can see in the screenshot and as per the patch notes, I've removed all requirements for guns to be of a certain size. I'll double check the rest of the requirements

I had indeed tried it without the pistol grips. I'd have to try again to see if I can get it to work.

EDIT: I used the default stock, not no stock, just for clarification.

Gonna bring it up again like others have done in the past...

The gunsmith tasks are wacked again. I've got no other mods that change the ergo on the guns, just realism spt.

No matter how hard I try with different parts, you can never hand in this gun. This is with the latest version of the mod running on AKI 3.3.0.

The ergo seems REALLY low for what the quest asks for.

Am I doing something wrong or was this an oversight?

Minor update

• Changed how weapons are categorized. If you noticed that weapon categories were a bit iffy, the weapon category options should be as per the wiki.
    • Credit to k4a for the suggestion.

Updated to AKI 3.30.

• Added a line for clarification in config file.

Updated to AKI 3.3.0.

• Added new global values to play with.
    • Removed all hidden recoil bonuses from the game. If you noticed that no matter how low you set your settings it didn't fully go away, this should fix that problem for you. This was something I overlooked, this should work exactly as intended now.

Ever got really annoyed when your PMC breaks his neck whenever he is shot and flings your view into the stratosphere? Well no more! By default, the mod will now turn this off.

• Turns off aim punch by default. You can reset this value in the config.json by setting it to 1.

CreamCheese added a new file:

• Made code more future proof. It will be easier to add additional guns to the config, or if ID changes ever happen. :thumbup:

MASSIVE UPDATE

• Added the ability to change the recoil stats on ALMOST ALL WEAPONS.

Took ages, but now we done. :)

Please let me know if any guns don't seem to be changing when the values are changed in the config.

• Created toggle for weapon classes and specific weapon toggle.

If there's any weapons that you want included that I've missed, please let me know.