Posts by SiulSC

SiulSC added a new version:

Fixed Music not playing and errors (I changed the WAV formats for MP3 320KB).

DELETE THE PREVIOUS NFS WAV MUSIC FOLDER OR THE CUSTOM MUSIC FOLDER - COPY THE WAV MUSIC FILES TO ANOTHER FOLDER IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THE LOSSLESS MUSIC

SiulSC added a new file:

All of the music here is in WAV format. There is No Race Music (Should I make a semi-dynamic music pack now that there is a proper working raid music loader?), only music that is used in either Garages, Hideouts, or Main Menu(s). I only put the ones that I have and like. I also added some of the Custom Mixes I made using the OST. ALL MUSIC WAS EXTRACTED FROM GAME FILES BY ME OR RIPPED FROM "Blu-Ray" ALBUM (You probably won't find any of this stuff on the internet because no one bothered to upload their gamerip, and I suffered a lot trying to search for a gamerip that no one had interesting in publishing and they never did xd, only scripts were available for the game engines so I had to do the ripping myself back when I had zero knowledge in python). I also added NFS Rivals Garage Theme since I also extracted the game files from that game.

I wanted to share my set of custom music, someone may like it... maybe...

hub.sp-tarkov.com/attachment/8836/

updated for 3.5.7. it worked for me.

SiulSC added a new file:

I wasn't sure if I wanted to upload this, but I might as well make something for limb meta.

Anyways, check the image below if you wanna see the stats of this round. This thing was funny to make ngl.

SiulSC added a new file:

IT WORKS NOW!!!!

Works almost the same as Universal Ammo, this means that any mods are supported unless you try to blacklist them in the mod.ts file. Anyways, now out of WIP means that this mod is now usable without stupid shenanigans, but there's most likely still some issues to be solved. Wish you all great raids.

FIXED AN ISSUE WITH REVOLVERS NOT LOADING THE ROUNDS IN THE CHAMBERS, REVOLVERS WORK PROPERLY NOW AND ARE FIXED!!!!!

MAKE SURE THAT IF YOU ARE USING KMC SVM MAKE THE SVM MOD LOAD AFTER SILVER BULLET OR IT WILL NOT WORK.

JUST ADD A "Z" AT THE START OF THE SERVERVALUEMODIFIER MOD NAME.

THE NAME SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS: zServerValueModifier

ADDED SUPPORT FOR JoshJ5Hawk Super Ammo!!!

MAKE SURE THAT IF YOU ARE USING KMC SVM MAKE THE SVM MOD LOAD AFTER SILVER BULLET OR IT WILL NOT WORK.

hub.sp-tarkov.com/attachment/4154/

SiulSC added a new file: