Posts by xBagelboy5913x

Anders Mod created the error. Is there any way to fix this. I only use the mod for Key Card Drops% But if there is another way to alter this value I can get rid of the mod. unless its an easy fix

A Little update. I removed Broker and the error is still popping up even after cleaning Tempfiles. I guess I was just assuming it was broker beceause the error was thrown immedeatly after The Broker was Loaded

Having one small issue. No errors are getting thrown, Painter shows up, its just all his tabs are empty, No Items for sale show up and no quest appear. LOE is also loading in the correct order. Any help or idea?

I also understand that support wont be given for 3.4.1. But to be honest its currently the best version of the game. With alot of Quality of Life mods supported by that version thus far. Alot my mods arent even compatible. To be honest I actually fear for the modding community since my little time here, I have noticed that heaps of good mods are just abandoned. Wish there was stipulations and guidelines for mod creators that abndon their mods. Such as forfieture and the rights handed to those willing to continue the development of the mod

To be honest it feels like it fixed itself. I just started a new profile, ran about 30 Raids so far and now nothing. I would say that it is resolved to be real. Actually now that I think of it, It only happened when I took insured items into a Raid,,, But I also had Softcore enabled on SVM. On accident. So I think its when you extraxt with an insured item while Softcore is enabled on SVM. Obviousy you wouldnt need insured items if you had Softcore on, and I think something was conflicting on that side.

I am getting the following error code about every 2-3 raids while extracting. My screen goes black but I can still here audio and see server information in bottom corner. Luckily it saves my progress. But after a few times it becomes annoying as I completely have to force close the game and restart. Please Help

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'insuranceStart')

at InsuranceService.sendInsuredItems (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\InsuranceService.js)

at InraidController.savePmcProgress (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\InraidController.js)

at InraidController.savePostRaidProgress (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\InraidController.js)

at InraidCallbacks.result.saveProgress (C:\spt-aki\user\mods\ServerValueModifier\src\SVM.js:50:23)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\static\InraidStaticRouter.js)

at InraidStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at InsuranceService.sendInsuredItems (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\InsuranceService.js)

at InraidController.savePmcProgress (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\InraidController.js)

at InraidController.savePostRaidProgress (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\InraidController.js)

at InraidCallbacks.result.saveProgress (C:\spt-aki\user\mods\ServerValueModifier\src\SVM.js:50:23)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\static\InraidStaticRouter.js)

at InraidStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

Have you made sure that you have no Extra Root folders when you dragged dragged your mods to the mods folder? Sometimes when you extract you can end up getting two root folders and that can mess up the directory sometimes. To be honest I dont understand half these error codes. But I have noticed that getting rid of extra root folders helps 80% of the time