Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'insuranceStart')

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?f5874…9LBWiSgywKEWu9TcVmFC6hDQt
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?381aa…NRoBMdBPtdMXCsPjdRM2Fbghx
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?c8546…PTQXHcJZJwDtT2LTojYGfa8cE
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Battlestate Games Website
    List of used mods
    Chomp-DisableFleaBlacklist
    ClearThermals
    Goggles
    Gunsmith-Reboot
    Hephaestus 1.0.8
    JoshJ5Hawk-LootBoxes
    JoshJ5Hawk-SuperLoot-1.0.0
    K-9
    KMC-CORE
    KMC-GEAR
    KMC-WEAPONS
    kobra-plates
    LUA-FleaMarketPriceUpdater
    MC-Items
    Priscilu
    Revingly-FoodDrinkRedux-3.5.0
    Revingly-MICC-3.6.0
    SamSWAT-HeliCrash
    SamSWAT-MWAirFrame
    ServerValueModifier
    SystemGift
    zzz-LoneSimon-WelcomeGifts

I am getting the following error code about every 2-3 raids while extracting. My screen goes black but I can still here audio and see server information in bottom corner. Luckily it saves my progress. But after a few times it becomes annoying as I completely have to force close the game and restart. Please Help

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'insuranceStart')

at InsuranceService.sendInsuredItems (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\InsuranceService.js)

at InraidController.savePmcProgress (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\InraidController.js)

at InraidController.savePostRaidProgress (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\InraidController.js)

at InraidCallbacks.result.saveProgress (C:\spt-aki\user\mods\ServerValueModifier\src\SVM.js:50:23)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\static\InraidStaticRouter.js)

at InraidStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at InsuranceService.sendInsuredItems (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\InsuranceService.js)

at InraidController.savePmcProgress (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\InraidController.js)

at InraidController.savePostRaidProgress (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\InraidController.js)

at InraidCallbacks.result.saveProgress (C:\spt-aki\user\mods\ServerValueModifier\src\SVM.js:50:23)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\static\InraidStaticRouter.js)

at InraidStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

• Official Post

does this happen without mods? also with 3.5.0 being released, soon we wont be giving support to 3.4.1, so i'd suggest updating too

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• To be honest it feels like it fixed itself. I just started a new profile, ran about 30 Raids so far and now nothing. I would say that it is resolved to be real. Actually now that I think of it, It only happened when I took insured items into a Raid,,, But I also had Softcore enabled on SVM. On accident. So I think its when you extraxt with an insured item while Softcore is enabled on SVM. Obviousy you wouldnt need insured items if you had Softcore on, and I think something was conflicting on that side.

• I also understand that support wont be given for 3.4.1. But to be honest its currently the best version of the game. With alot of Quality of Life mods supported by that version thus far. Alot my mods arent even compatible. To be honest I actually fear for the modding community since my little time here, I have noticed that heaps of good mods are just abandoned. Wish there was stipulations and guidelines for mod creators that abndon their mods. Such as forfieture and the rights handed to those willing to continue the development of the mod

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • Terkoiz

Set the Label from In progress to Invalid

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!