Posts by Mark1502

I'd like to report that the latest version of this (1.7.1) still causes the issue for me on 3.5.5 mentioned by PhantomInTime way back.

No errors, just no stash, equipment slots or equipment showing at all on the character screen and items on hideout crafting screens are also not showing.

Old 3.5.0 profile gets the issue, but new Standard and Zero to Hero profiles also encounter the issue.

Use

More Checkmarks

It's the same but with way more options and stuff i think that's the reaseon why Faupi's isn't updateted anymore.

I did a couple of factory runs and i noticed that pmc bots of the same faction don't shoot each other and always focusing on me no matter what, i was standing on the stairs and like 3 pmc bots where rushing me at the same time is this part of the mod or a bug?

Also the Makeshift Medical Kit doesn't remove fractures or bleeding when i use it it makes the animation but then the little symbol loads infinite and i cant use my weapon anymore until i press left mouse button.

Oh yeah lol. I was testing something and must have copied that over.

You should probably increase that if bringing those values over to the main config.

Haha i thought there must be something wrong with it, i have set it to 9 right now and it feels very good maybe i increase it to 10.

Good work so far with the mod i like this the most from all the other spawn mods.

Oh btw is there a way i can make pmc bots spawn faster like it is in live tarkov. For example factory in live tarkov when a match starts then i start the match with other pmc's already spawned with me.

I have a question in your Example config for maps on "factoryDay" and "factoryNight" the "maxBotCap" is set to 1 does that mean that only max 1 bot can spawn on the whole map until he dies for example or what does the maxBotCap mean?

Because on other maps it is set way higher.

TypeError: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'cartridge')

at Function.runOnGameStart (D:\Spiele\SPTARKOV\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:4552:60)

at Object.action (D:\Spiele\SPTARKOV\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:81:30)

at StaticRouterMod.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:527:28)

at IncomingMessage.Readable.read (node:internal/streams/readable:527:10)

at flow (node:internal/streams/readable:1011:34)

at Function.runOnGameStart (D:\Spiele\SPTARKOV\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:4552:60)

at Object.action (D:\Spiele\SPTARKOV\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:81:30)

at StaticRouterMod.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:527:28)

at IncomingMessage.Readable.read (node:internal/streams/readable:527:10)

at flow (node:internal/streams/readable:1011:34)

Have moved this from Rezesions to here.

Will try it with a fresh copy of SPT and see if i still get this error.

Ok i figured it out now what gave the error it seems that your mod is not compatible with

Valens Progresion

without it it works fine and with no problems.